Saturday, August 27, 2011

My 5th year

Once again - one evening of two classes one after the other (three hours). One of medium level and stay for advanced. Another class in another evening. This time it wasn't chergrafys from shows in the other evening, but still very advancesd. We had classes of bata de cola. First time in my life I get into this kind of skirts. And I had a lot of mess with it, but not only because of the level. In the class of bata - we made a dance with palo of guajira. In the other evening: one class of tango de Malaga, in the harder was a solea. In the end - the Tango de Malaga was very easy for me, but I still can't see myself do a cheografy of my own in this palo

As I said - the bata de cola was very difficult and a big part of it was all around it. It started with the fact Neta invited the work of a Russian seamstress who makes clothes to her shows. This woman do a wonderful job, but she's a crazy woman who took too much work on herself and hardly speaks Hebrew. Sonia the crazy (or let's make it a bit more flamenco style - Sonia la Loca). Neta told us that we'll talk with Sonia the crazy, each one of us will come to her. She told us that our skirts already has a price includes the fabric. I was talking with Sonia when I had her phone number. She hardly could understand me (sorry, my Russian is good for only few word, some are nice and some are not), I could hardly understand her. I needed to tell her many times who sent me till she figured out. Than she said that many things are wrong: the fabric is not a part of the price and I need to bring some myself, none of us will come to her and she said she talked with Neta that she will come to the studio and look our sizes of all of us together. And she got someone else into this....

I bought a fabric. Mistake... She did come to us in the end - with fabrics of her own. We had to choose the colors we liked and it was a part of the price. I knew that my dad is waiting for me outside to give me a ride back home. I sent him a text message that I would be late because Sonia the crazy just came. He called me back and he said he knows. I should ask to be the first one that Sonia will take her size because she own him. Someone else was the first. She asked for a red skirt. I was right after her. I choosed a dark purple. Than I taid that I want the volants (the "waves" in the bata) will be in a bright purple. She said fine. Other girls said that it won't be pretty because the contrast will be too hard. I ran out after that. My dad said that he knew about her because she didn't know how to find the studio, she didn't take her mobile phone, she came to him to ask for his phone. When he understood that Sonia the crazy - he started to talk with her in Raussian. Yeah, he speaks Russian. He grew up in a house of Russians who moved to Israel (his parents and one of his granmothers). She told him a lot about herself. Than he reconized a husband of the fat woman who learned with me in the last two years. My dad sent Sonia the crazy to go after him.

Next time Sonia came - the bases of the skirts were ready. She came to see if it needs some fixings. I needed some. I asked her if she remembers that I want the volants in the bright purple. She said that nothing is written to her and she didn't remember. How lucky that she didn't make this part yet.

The next problem: the @#$% who told me what she thinks on my level got bac big time. She came to the classes of medium (cause she can't do any better. Maybe even worse), and for the bata de cola. The bata skirts came ready very slowly. Few girls recived it only in the end of the year. I recived it after a while... Well, not quite. Came two skirts. One was what I invited - the dark purple as a base, and bright purple as volants. THe other one was all dark purple. I got a bit fat and not used to skirts (and didn't know in which part on the body to close it and let it down after). I said that here is mine - with the bright volant. Than the @#$% said it hers. She got thinner. All said that I got confused, but they will "let me try" because I inssisted it's mine. It was a bit tight and I didn't find the zipper. I asked for help. The great "help" I recived was helping me taking it off. The snobish woman who makes her daughter to learn barked on me it isn't mine. I found myself in the other skirt. It was big on me while mine was good on the @#$%. The other girls got relax. I made some angry faces in the class. I heard few times that this is pretty as well. I couldn't dance in it because it was THAT big on me. I was much more busy in holding the skirt and pulling it up than dancing. Near the end of this class I gave up and took it off.

In the day after I called Sonia the crazy. It didn't impress her. She said it's too big because I'm wider than the @#$%. by the way she tried to convince me that I'm like the @#$%. Yeah, right! Even if I tried to be like someone else - it's better to be like someone I respect. We had an argew who will come to who and when. She insisted I will come to her in a time and a way I couldn't come. I got Neta into this. I normally have a lot of respect to her, but all makes mistakes sometimes. Neta started to say too that I'm like the @#$%. In the end she tried to help finding a solution. One of the girls accepted to take it for a fixing in a time she will be in the area anyway. I still has one class I danced with safety pins in my skirt for it won't fall. Sonia needed to make it thinner and change all volants. Neta asked of her to make 2-3 in all skirt for it will fit practising. Sonia said it needs to be like cream cakes. She made many volants in all - like show skirts. And all skirts were hand mades. She had a lot of work to do. In the last moment I got cold feet because I heard too many times I'm like the one I hate. The change has happened, but not like the original idea. All fabricks has a color in eaxh side. The bright purple I wanted had a very bright blue with a bit of a grey look. For not being like the @#$% - I asked in the last moment the blue light in the volants. The fixed skirt came after 2-3 weeks. In the moment I wore it in the first time the @#$% cought me alone (again) to tell me that Sonia is a bit confused. The skirt she stole from me is not what she asked for....! She wanted like what I got and didn't want, but I should remember that it wasn't the only "mistake".

I tried to make the @#$% imbresse. Looks like she doesn't have a shame. Not only I didn't make it - she made a lot of work like I'm crazy who doesn't know what she asked for. It get even once to a real fight near all. We had few minutes to practice without the batas. We all puted the skirts aside. Mine wasn't even close to the one she stole from me. Than we needed to wear it again and dance last time for that evening. I took off the pants and in the moment I wanted to wear the skirt again - I saw her hand almost taking this skirt! I asked her in a bit teassing way if she's gonna take this one too. She said I'm exaggarated. She got really pissed of after a moment. We all danced. In the middle I noticed that she wasn't even around. When we finnished and some got into the dressing room she got out of there in pants. She started to yell at me that how do I dare to talk to her like that. How do I dare to say that she's a thief? I didn't say she's a thief, but if she mentioned it... Very susspices... She shouted that only because of her respect to Neta she won't say what she thinks of me. I said quietly that she already did/ It confused her. She got back to the dressing room. Than I wanted to talk for a minute with Neta. It took a little longer cause than we heard some yellings from the dressing room. The @#$% yealled on the others that how dare I. Even Neta seemed to get pissed off. Only a month or so near the end of the year she changed her mind. She tried to be nice (well - she can't). Than she said near two other women (the fat one who stoped talkking with me for a while after the big fight) and a nice one that she thought about what I said. I "maybe" right. Than she said that it isn't the end of the world, roght? I thought that yeah, right! She got my beautiful skirt, I became "like her" and she tried to make me look crazy. Never mind that after that my parents said that in the end the little change made my skirt prrttier because of the contrast becae harder. I didn't tell that to the @#$% for she won't try to still this one too. I didn't even try to answer the end of the world thing. Than she asked again "it isn't the end of the world, right?". Yes, it is the end of the world, you are very welcome to feel bad, you don't diserve any answer on this. I finnished changing my clothes and went out. I still heard her after me say "right? Right? Right?"

In the party of end of the year she got cold feet. She didn't dare to dance with the bata she stole, only the tango de Malaga. Yep, the same dance in a medium level which was easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment