Monday, August 1, 2011

Waiting....

Today I invited a ticket for the show of Paco de Lucia. I'm ecxited for it. He isn't the first one I will see in a show, but it will be the first time I will see HIM. It will be a week and half (plus or menus) before my next birthday. Because of that - I asked my ticket as a birthday gift. So - even that my ticket has been paid, I know the people who paid for it - for me it will be for free.
Only few days ago this show has been published on the paper that me and my close family read. I can't upload here the part from the paper - this site don't let me. My dad HATES flamenco. He doesn't mind that I learn, see and listen because he knows I love and enjoy it, but he can't understand it. And he won't come to see me on stage in the end of any year... When I told him about this show - he laughed. He said that only me and my teacher will go to see this show. It wasn't the first time.... A year and half year ago - Diego El Cigala came to Israel to make a show in Tel Aviv - he said the same. Oh.... Maybe in my next post I will write about the show of Diego El Cigala. And no, I wasn't alone there with my teacher. My teacher doesn't like him and still many came to see this show. On the show of Paco De Lucia - my teacher will probably will come as well. My ticket has been invited through the internet while my dad was sitting next to me. That was a good idea to stop the laughting... He saw himself that many tickets has been bought already

No comments:

Post a Comment