Saturday, September 3, 2011

Before tomorrow

Tomorrow starts the new flamenco year for me. My 6th year of learning flamenco. I'm really ecxited. Since tomorrow - no more medium level classes anymore. I learned that level more than I needed, mostly for feeling that I dance and have more time to practice (and see the people). I won't do this anymore this year from two reasons. One of them is a new job I started last week. It won't let me come peaceful THAT early. The second reasons is that my teacher - Neta - starts to teach one more evening a week in Tel Aviv. Two more classes. One more for medium level (again) because some of the girls asked for another one this level, instead of trying a higher level. Looks like that enough won't try higher but will take another class this level. The class after that - a new one for advenced. This one is a longer one (the same times a year, but it will be two hours instead of an hour and a half). She won't be the only one who will give those classes. I'm a bit affraid because she warned this class will be in a higher level than ever which will be more fit for professinals and for the level of Spain. I'm not sure yet if I will be able to dance THAT good. But unlike other girls I learned with in the medium level - I want to try getting higher, even if I won't be a professinal dancer in the end


 

Those are photos which my sister took in the end of the year party, one before the last. Here I stand near the stage where we performed in the last two years. The shirt and shawl are mine, the skirt belongs to Neta. She gave some skirts of hers for some of the girls for some of the dances. It came back to her few minutes after those photos has been thaken. The flower in my hand - in the end she gave one to each one of the studenst of that year. It can be get shorter and get into the hair and fit flamenco. None of us wanted to ruin the flowers she gave us

No comments:

Post a Comment