Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cantar solea por buleria


Got back home after another class of very advanced class, the same one which sacres me.

We had a lot of listening. For a start - one if the girls told us what she found out about the history of flamenco. Than listening to music. Neta gave us to hear some rare kind of palos. One of the things we listen to was a song of saeta. She said they sing it to their saints. It was so different till it made it so beautiful. One of the girls said it remind her one of the jewish prayers. I didn't think this way till she said so, but she is maybe right

Before we finnished the listening part - Neta asked of us to write two lines in Spanish. The practice was sinning it in the palo of solea por buleria, or like in my case - to ruin it in this palo. Than we had the chance to hear it recorded and made by proffecional musicians and a singer.

For starting to practice dancing as well - we stood up in a circle. We all sang and claped hands in the beat. Each one got into the circle alone to dance solo while others sings to her.

Than working on dancing, just dancing. All together and each one alone. I was too nervous for making it perfect.

Next week I will have to bring the information which I will look for this week. I volentired for that. Neta remind two old singers: Antonio Mairena and Manolo Caracol. As the one who will bring the information next week - I will have to looks some information at least about one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment