Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Going on

Today I had to give my little speech. I tought it will be in the start of class. It wasn't. Made me a bit nervous about if, when and how it will be. Till than...

The studio is in a school area. There were many kids (probably from this school) who had an activity there. In the start of the class the door was open. Some kids got in to see what's going on. The door got closed. Other kids opened and looked. From behind - some other kids stoped with their parents to look through the windows. It was quite funny.

That girl who said she wanna be a proffecional dancer and hope she didn't miss it didn't show up, not today oe next week. Through a thing she said I think she will come to other classes, but not this one. Probably too pushy for her. I wish I could laugh to the end, but I wasn't too good when I danced alone this evening.

Near the end we set down. I talked a lot. I've been given the stage for that )I made my homework!). I was talking about Antonio Mainera and Manolo Caracol. In talking I'm pretty good. It made some discussions, and after seeing how did it go on last week - I knew how much to bring.

After that - listening to music and watching some videos. In the end Neta said she has some gifts for us. She doesn't have a tape anymore, but still have some cassettes and instead of throwing it - we can choose to ourselfs, mostly those who do have tape. Lucky me! I still have! I was one of the eagles who ran to check and take. And which I took! Neta brought some original cassettes of flamenco. Few were of Camarón De La Isla. I took all of those. And I got one of Pac De Lucía. Other one I took is a cassette of Rocio Jurado. And one of taking a chance: Chano Lobato. I think I heard this name before, but not sure I can say what I know of him


This is the cassette I have now of Paco de Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment