Friday, September 16, 2011

Joy of bata

Last class... The bata

We were few. The one who said seguiriya for me and changed her mind didn't come. She comes for sure for the "regular" class without the bata - the one with farruca. Another idea of hers (the farruca. I like this one). We both went to the bata last year. Now she's more affraid than I do about the class that we do our own cheografys. She wasn't sure if she will take the bata or the REALLY hard class. She came to the other one for seeing how does it go, and if she likes it - she won't stay in the bata. If stay in the bata - she will make some changes in her skirt. And she didn't come last time. The teacher couldn't understand - she knows the bata of that student is about to have some changes...

That's only a little drama about others. This time I had a little drama of my own. I just feel how does it become easier for me with the bata skirt. I still don't know for sure to point on a reason. It could be the practice I made so far, it could be that I'm not affraid of it anymore,  or maybe it's about I also take this year something which is harder (my own cheografy? sinning?). It could be all true, and it could be only one of the reasons. I guess it doesn't really matter. The matter for me is the fact I'm not affraid of it anymore (great! I have something else to be affraid of this year!), and now I really starts to enjoy it

And the fact I do every year something which looks like the end of the world in my eyes - just makes me ready for the next step. Every year I can do something harder, every year something which looked hard before becomes a pure joy

No comments:

Post a Comment