Monday, September 19, 2011

Last class

Just another class which was hard for my sick body. Came with a cold, I felt heateaves and one aircondition hardly works. One of the women who learn with me asked what happened with me just because of my cough.

Before the farruca class stated and still was the calss before - Ilan got a bit intrested in the little speech I need to do tomorrow. I told him that I hope that I will still have my voice till thna. He thought I mean tjat I'm too affraid. No, it's just the cold. But I still a bit worry if it will come up right.

One girl who moved from Holland to Israel started to learn with me last year in the medium level class. This year I saw her again in the medium level - the one which finish when my class starts. She a bit disapeared, but it was for her wedding. Last evening she got back. I didn't understand in the start why didn't she dance with the rest when I came. Than she started to try the farruca class. I hope she'll make it because she's nice and it will be fun to keep learning with her.

The guitar player was suppose to come yesterday, but he had a show 

No comments:

Post a Comment