Thursday, September 22, 2011

More of the bata


When I came to the class there were already Ilan and the two sisters from Haifa. Nevermind Ilan can't dance in this class (a man in a tail skirt?) - I was sure I was late. The sisters went out before the bata class started.

Last class of the bata came a new girl. I think I saw in one of the other classes. She said she's after a brake because of a pregnancy. She's really thin! And she said that after the birth of her baby she didn't rich to her her original size and because of theat her little skirt can be closed with the zipper, but not with the button as well. And she has the same name like one of the other girls. It's forbidden to say that she's the redhead. She isn't! So what if she has a very white skin, freckles and hair in a natural orange color?

The husband of the fat woman always brings her and takes her home. This time he get into the studio with her, looked at us in the start and only than went out. In the end - he watched again through the window and took a video of his "beautiful" wife with his celolar phone.  Weirdo!

Ilan looked at us at the start. He had a lot nice things to say about us. By the way he said that my skirt is really beautiful and looks like the sea. Ok, my day. I think he can stay if he wanna.... It's a shame that not all can be this way. Neta had something to say to fix me (yeah, I make mistakes from time to time). I'm sure I heard the "great and tallented" girl who wants to be a proffecional dancer starts to laough. Lucky me she ain't the teacher....

In the end of the class Neta said again she has some gifts for her. In my head started to run more cassttes. There was something else. Neta's older dauther got into school. The kids school's uniform. Neta went with her to store of those kind of clothes. Than she saw it isn't only shirts. She asked for prices of other stuff. She made us shoe bags with her logo. Each took which she wanted between the 3-4 colors it was possible.

 My new shoe bag

No comments:

Post a Comment