Monday, October 24, 2011

Almost regular

Last night - one more class of farruca. The guitar player was suppose to be there, but he had a reason not to come. He will probably will come in the next class. Next week we won't have a class on sunday because of the new show of Neta. She will performe that night. She told us that bottles of wine that has been used in the show are full in real wine that everyone drink from it. She told us about a thing that she didn't mean that will happen, but on stage she decided to do it...

I was dancing with my blue skirt and bolero. After 15 minutes the bolero went down and it was enough for me the shirt under. The aircondition are still off. It will probably will be fixed today, but not sure.

I got after a weekend that hardly slept and was really tierd. Everyne made a new step solo. Accept me. I've been forgotten, but this time I didn't mind. I was too tierd to show that I still don't do it perfect.

Because of the changes next week - the farruca class will may be in an another evening for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment