Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From the movie Flamenco

One more link which has a conection to Farruquito... This time - I wasn't looking for this. One of my facebook friends uploaded it and I couldn't help it. It's one of my favorites parts of this movie.

So - just to say what it is:

A long time ago Carlos Saura made a movie to show many kind and artists of flamenco. In this part - Chocolate sings. He used to sing a lot with Los Farrucos. Here he did it again. On the dance: Farruco for a start, not before it's possible to see his grandson - Farruquito. After a while - Frarruquito dance as well. He was only 12 years old here. He already danced before proffesionally since he was 5 years old. Still, he needed this movie for people will REALLY notice how great he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n2RGrcz_1Q

And as I said - this is one of my favorites. One other part from the movie which includes dance and I REALLY love from the movie is the part of Belén Maya dance

No comments:

Post a Comment