Monday, October 17, 2011

Here we go again

Last night the classes back for almost a normal sitiuation. I got to the farruca class. When I came I saw  lot of mess that I couldn't understand where did it come from.The woman who offered the farruca came on time, which was a surprise. She normally comes late. Only after the class started I saw the reason for the mess: the airconditions were on parts. It was impossible to open both. That was hot! And we made a lot of legs warmiong, a thing which didn't make the class any cooler.

One more problem - kids. The new kid on the block who was supppose to learn with me in the 3 classes.... In the end it will be only one. In one other she don't wanna cause it will make her dance solo, yesterday I heard that she still learn in the other studio. She say it's the evening of the bata. And her dad asked for a studio she will be able to practice alone. She's good, but I'm trully sorry for her. Last night I was also pissed on her, but I still don't know how to handle with her. After all - she still a kid. A moment before the class started I found myself a clear place which I was too close to others and could see myself in the mirror. In the moment after - she was between me and the mirror. It didn'tr matter for where did I move - I only saw her back. It was impossible for me to see if I do the right steps or not. And like this isn't enough - in some moments she was getting too close to me....

Amazing how did I miss the classes, even with the kids around and the heat

No comments:

Post a Comment