Sunday, October 30, 2011

Information from the show

Well... I knew that Paco De Lucía is about to come. My mistake I didn't get ALL details, but it was enough for me that he's about to come for I will be sure I wanna go. I recived much more than this. I knew that he's in a middle of a tour with Farru, but here the publish was that Paco is about to come with three singers - no telling who are they. I tought  that Paco is about to come without a conection. As far as my birthday is getting closer - I got my ticket as a birthday gift from my parents.

When I got to the place in the Tel Aviv's port there was a long line to get in, even for those who already had the tickets ready. I got my place pretty close to stage. Two kids where suppose to be from one side of mine, and two grown ups from the other side. When I wanted to sitt - the kids took some photos of the grown up. After they finished I asked again and again to get to my place. Oh.... The kids wanted to be with the "models". I accepted to change, after all two seats and I wanted to take a place. It didn't take too long till someone who were sitting a bit after me but not quite said something about my hair and that I need to do with it something. My hair is really big and because of it she won't see Paco... Interesting that after that in the row before mine - much before her seat sound his place a big gorila. She didn't say a thing to him.... My troubles didn't over by that. The kid next to me - one of those I changed my place with was really rude. He came with a guitar. I needed the guitar on me as well. And his elbos. He recived back, but he didn't mind. Near the start of the show the other kid and one of the grown ups told him that he disturbs me. I started with warnings of what about to come if he will go one with it. And he was smelling, but I couldn't do anything about that. And few chairs from me set someone I got to know not long ago through facebook. It was enough for me to understand that I don't wanna know him any better. He got up for checking out. He did it like it was about the guitar of the kid, but I have a feeling it was more to check if it's really me there...

The show itself started almost an late. It was worth everything. Paco was amazing and so did his singers. Well, I said that he was in a middle of a tour with Farru. I said that the publish wasn't enough. Three un-known singers... And I already said that Farru is normally perfome as a dancer (and he do it amazing), but he also know to sing great. So, Paco started alone on stage with a solea. After that came to stage the singers, a bass player, keyboard player and a cajon player. It didn't take too long till one of the singers started to look to me like Farru. He didn't sing much and had one short solo. Still... Couaght my eyes. After a while I thought that if he will get up and dance - it's Farru. So - he did get up and danced. This is Farru. In the first time it was a short buleria that he danced. He got out from stage. Later he got back to dance more. Much more. I was hypnotyzed. First it was Paco, but when Farru danced.... After that it was hard to choose. Ok, maybe it was easier for me to go on watching Farru. They are both great flamencos, but my love to flamenco has started with the dance and here I had a fenomenon dancer on stage.

After the show the kid near me pushed to get out. He also went on other chairs...

I decided to waot outside for asking from Paco And Farru having photos with them. It took a long time... And I wasn't the only one. I also met a dancer from south who's a friend of mine in facebook. The first time I met her face to face was in the master class of   Belenaya. This time she reconized me. We started to talk. I knew about the bad sitiuation in the south through a half conversation she did next to me in her mobile phone. After that I quite became a friend of a new person. Looks like she still don't know many flamenco artists, but she can reconize a good thing when she see it. She didn't know who was the dancer, but she really "fell" from his performing. She wanted like me - photos with Paco and Farru. After a long time - I missed the moment that Farru went out, but he was stopped by others who wanted photos with him. I had the chance as well. I asked from my new friend to take my photo with Farru. In the end - a dancer from Jerusalem who I know people think he's amazing and I don't took the camera and took the photo. At least I had also the time to say Farru that he's amazing. I made it in Spanish and thanked him in Spanish about the photo - and thanked me in English...

And still Paco didn't got out. The dancer from the south somehow got back in, took photos of and with him. #$%#@! A moment before Paco went out someone from the production in Israel asked us to go. He said that Paco don't want to have photos, he's tierd, he isn't our friend and we gave him respect by coming to see the show. Someone else who set near me got a photo with... Son of #$%@! I got a photo of. Maybe it's rude, but...

And I know the dosck very well. I've been there many times, includes many shows in the place pf this show. It was already 1am, I was ecxited from all that happen, my hwad in the clouds... After a short walk I saw it looks a bit strange. The reason was that I went to the other side than I needed...

Before I went to sleep - the photos went down to my PC. The profile pic in facebook has been replaced. Hey, who's gonna belive me that I have a photo with Farru if I won't show it?



No comments:

Post a Comment