Friday, October 14, 2011

Por El Flamenco

There is a flamenco movie which I'm glad that has been made and I had the chance to see. It called Por El Flamenco. It's and Israeli one, but it talks in Spanish.  The length is a bit less tnan an hour. The director/creator of the movie is Shem Shemi.

This movie counts as doco. The story start in an Israeli couple who comes to Granada. The woman is a dancer who wants to lean more. In the end - her boyfriend who play guitar starts to get into the flamenco deeper than her.

All this movie is a great love to flamenco. This is the thing which I loved the most in the movie, although it wasn't the only good thing about it.

And as far as I still have a lot to learn myself - I had the chance to know this way a singer which (what a shame) I didn't know before - Dolores De Los Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment