Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tejidos Al Tiempo

The first show I saw in Días Flamenco after I started to dance myself was Tejidos Al Tiempo. It was in 2008. The dancers were La Choni, Alejandro Granado and Manuel Cañadas. It had a lot of men/women game. For some moments, mostly in the start - it was hard to see if it's a man or a woman dance. The first scene started with La Choni who was in a red dress, but "got out" from a men's suit. And after that - I still remember a man dancer go into stage. No shoes on his feet, but he was wearing a dress. I'm used to women who dressed like men, sometimes I even like it, but a man in a dress? It took me a half show to get used to it. After that I understood how brave, rude and different it was

I add here some photos of the show. Sadly, I don't know who's the photografer. Still, great photos from a different and cool show







No comments:

Post a Comment