Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Almost private

That was difficult...

Last night I came a bit before the other class finnished. Changed my clothes and started to prepare the choclates. It's already a tradition that I bring some chocolates to class when it's my birthday or close to my birthday. No one asked it, but I love choclates, I thought it could be nice, found out it is, and gives me a bit more attention...

I was the first from my class who came. After me - the guitar player. That was one of the evenings he came to the class I come to without the other class. Yesterday he came dressed a bit different from the usual - a bit more elegant. Neta asked what happened that he's dressed like this. He said it's usual. I said it's for me (yeah, I know it wasn't). Neta said that maybe it's for her. Hey, I won't let in those points to take the attention from me. Without to think much I said "but you're not a birthday girl"... Oh... Then she remind what's the date. I started to give some of the choclates. The wiman from this class who has something to say something all the time took a little piece. That was the time to ask me where are the other girls of my class. Don't know... Anyhow - some are always late.

When my class had the time to start and all the fellows of the other class went already - came the other flyer. We had a clasd only for two of us. The others didn't came from a weird reason. That was a hard class! Not only the level - now when only two came for a class - all the mistakes checked underneath a magnifying glass. And I did have some. I hate to say it, but I came tierd, my head in my birthday.... It was easy to make some mistakes. I hate to say it, but I think that the other one danced better than me last night.

We danced a lot of bulerias. One moment I got the sentence "Orna, concetrate!". It was in moment that the only steps I made were to my watter bottle....

After a lot of intensive dancing - we set down to listen. We listened to soleas and alegrias. It has the same bit, but the sound and style are very different. We worked a bit on steps of solea with the palo of solea. We also listened to solea por buleria for we'll hear the difference.

And got a lot of homeworks: listen and watch soleas and alegrias. And take the chosen palo for us in this year to dance solo. Watch a lot and make our first moves for next week. That mean that now I also have to watch some more guajiras for getting some ideas....

Still have a lot from the choclates. I think I should bring it tonight for the class of bata de cola. Others girls there (accept me) and I don't wanna have all those callories alone

No comments:

Post a Comment