Monday, November 28, 2011

The little drama

Almost in the last moment a rumor came to the studio: Jóse Mérce will performe in Jerusalem! That will take a part tomorrow. As far as there are classes tomorrow - it has a choise if to go to class or go to the show. Maybe it's weird, but I prefered to go to class.

This morning - all the students of tuesday (that mean me too) - that the astronout who learn with me on tuesday wants to go to the show, so if we don't mind - let's go all to the show and take the class in another day. The option which has been given - on a day that I have my ticket to Pavo Real (Compas Company with Miguel Angel). I said that I don't mind to change the day, but hey, I go to a show too, and got my ticket by a sate that I know that there is no class. I don't know if only me said anything if yes or no, but after a while there was another e-mail with another date for the class instead tomorrow.

This afternoon came one more mail. The assistant of Neta wrote that there are no tickets left for the show of Jóse Mérce, so tomorrow will be classes as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment