Saturday, November 26, 2011

Morena Amora

Couple of photos from an old show. This show has been running for years. Not much after it started - I had the luck to see it. Of course (as I see it) - at Suzanne Dellal in Tel Aviv. That was the first time and one of the times that my eyes got open to flamenco. The show was for two dancers - one is a flamenco dancer and the other is a belly dancer (eastern dance). The meanning was showing that both dances has an imagination to each other (flamenco has many influences, belly dance is one of them), and showing that it's still two different dances. After that - for a long time they still made once a year. After I started to learn - I saw it once again. I thought that this show was amazing, and now that I start to understand.... I really loved what the belly dancer made there, but loved the flamenco dancer even more. The first time was one of the things which hooked me up on flamenco. The first time - I saw it with one of my sisters. The second time - with my mother and with my middle sister. That time - I took them mostly for they will see the great dancer who recently (for that time) became my teacher. Yeah, the flamenco dancer in this show was Neta Shezaf. The belly dancer - Alina. Here - from this show. Sadly I don't know who's the photografer. Any case, both photos from this show. One photo of Neta alone, one with Alina (and in the one of both - Neta is the one in the left and Alina in the right).


No comments:

Post a Comment