Saturday, November 19, 2011

The movie of Camaron

One more flamenco movie. There is a movie since 2005 about the life of Camarón De La Isla. It's called in the simple name "Camarón".  Made in Spain. They took some actors and made a movie about his life and career in a story. It shows how did he grow up from nothing to his greatness. It also show how big was the part of Paco De Lucía in his career. It shows a bit from Tomatito as well. This movie has won in award as the best movie in Spain that year.

This movie didn't come to run officially in the cinemas of Israel, but I got the chance to see it in the cinemtque of Tel Aviv once. It was at my third year of learning. I made a little mess when I told the other girls it about to play there. The only thing that disturbed me was that until there was the song that I was waiting for the most - it was in a part that he was so deep in drugs till he hardly could sing. Accept that - a great movie. I recomend with all my heart to take and watch it on DVD (this is the way I saw it again....).


No comments:

Post a Comment