Sunday, November 27, 2011

Next master class

So, as it looks like right now - if nothing will happen in the last moment... I will go to the master class of Miguel Angel! By the publishings I found - it was a bit hard to know the levels, in case that there are more than one. I will take the medium class level. In regular classes in Israel - I'm already in a high level. When it's master classes of big dancers from Spain - it's more safe for me the medium level classes, because those kind of classes... The high level in those fit more to proffecional dancers. Sadly - I probably lost my cahnce to be a pro. I started very late for this, and I don't have the chance to dance the days and hours of proffecionals. The proffecionals dance at least 4-5 days a week (if not all week), and every day it's more goes to a minimum of 3 hours... When I'm lucky - I get the chance to dance in a studio 4.5-5 hours a week. The other time.. A bit. And when I get the chance - a master class, and I should take some more.

In case nothing happen - I will have 3 hours more of dance in a studio when the maestro is Miguel Angel. In case that all goes allright (fingers crrossed) it won't have any reason for a clancle (of mine or his) - I will be here to report. And my getting into the list was almost in the last moment, so it won't take long till it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment