Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One more class

That's nice to think of it as a class, not as a scary one, although I'm still a bit affraid. I guess that the biggest problem I had yesterday was that I forgot my water again at home.

The class of the medium level was almost private. I saw the end of it. It was including two: the new assistant and a man who started last year. I really don't understand how come that the good guys has no enough self confidence. Oh, in a second thought - the bad ones has no self confidence and makes others feel bad about it, the good guys just talk about it. The man who started last year is really good. Last year I saw how great he became near the end of the year. In the end of the year party of last year - a friend of mine who came puted her eye on him. No, I don't think that she was in this part of life of looking for a new man. She said that this man just dance great. Yesterday I found out that he thinks that he isn't good enough because it takes him a bit slower than he thought to learn it. And he isn't young anymore, so what he learned already is very respecetful. The class that I take has started as a mental help we all gave him.

When the class has really started - it was again almost a private one. Only me and Ilan. We started with a bit listening to music. Then the sisters from Haife arrived. They said that one of them will dance a solea and the other one alegria, but they still didn't choose who of them will do which palo. Neta said that they need to do it now. The more adult said that she'll take the alegria.

We started to practice. We all practice some steps, four of us needed to make some changes, and every time one made the part with the changes and the others made it together after that. Every one of s needed it will be fit to our chosen palos. In this part - I think I pretty made it. Even when we did it like the alegria which needed me a lot of work till it will feel almost natural in my body - Neta said I'm good. When it was me alone with my guajira - I wasn't terrible, but I wasn't clear enough.

At least I wasn't alone in not doing it perfect. The only one who looked like it came easy to him was Ilan, and he's a proffecional and dance for years. I made some mistakes, the younger sister danced like she isn't sure enough, and even the older sister who's usually amazing couldn't do a decent alegria alone. The younger sister in some point has helped her in telling her in arabic where are the points in the alegria that needs attention. The way she did it was funny till Neta and lan tried to tell her this way too....

In theend - we all tried to make the start of our dances. In this part - four of us made mistakes. It all came to little videos for we'll work and improve it till next week. The younger sister for Haife took a video of my practice. I don't have any attention to upload it to here because it was a practice, and a pretty bad one.

One more class tonight. This time - the bata de cola. Near the class of yesterday - the big difficult bata is like a kids' game. And now at least my skirt is fixed again

No comments:

Post a Comment