Monday, November 21, 2011

Out of focus

Yesterday I got to the class out of focos. I got a lottle but painful wound in one foot since the start of the weekend. On sundays it become easy to me, mostly when I have also a class of learning to dance alone with live music... Still - yesterday it took at least half class to understand what going on around me. Anyway, in the start of the warming it was hardly to do anything but I insisted. After a half class or so I stopped feeling the pains.

When pains has stopped - I could laugh (without any sound) about the abillity of others. The snobish woman came without her daoughter. She learn more time than me and still she doesn't need to get any wound in the foot for stop dancing... In the part of getting down to the floor that we have in the cheografy - she with the fat woman and another who moved from the harder class didn't go down. The third one - it's possible to understand. It was her first time in this certain class and she doesn't know yet the cheografy. The snobish woman an the fat one doesn't have any excuse. And the snobish one had few times that she stopped just for looking.

One another weirdo: she just can't dance in her own place. Almost got on me few times. I could think that it's against me, but it wasn't. After a while when she finally saw that it won't work out - she switched with someone else in the place. It didn't take too long till one of the other girls got pissed on her too and didn't keep the anger to herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment