Monday, December 26, 2011

Coming back

Amazing what a great feeling to come back to classes. I really missed it and the time I didn't have it looks so long... Never mind it was hardly two weeks, but it was deffently enough. It wasn't a perfect coming back. In the class before there is a man. I don't feel like changing near him (although I have nothing against him). In those sitiuations - I always take my shoes off and go to change in the toilets. They made a great cleanning there yesterday, probably because of the holiday and no kids around. They putted a lot of a very strong clenning thing which I don't know it's name in English... It's like a floor soap, but stronger for killing bacterias and it's very bad to the skin. It needed to take a bit of more water to get it out, but they didn't do it. I almost fell few times because of it. And like this isn't enough - I still have a little injoury in my leg. It's almost over, but still there. The cleaning this got into my injoury and made very painfull. When the other class over - I talked with someone who I know through last year. I took 3 classes last year too, one of them was a medium level, just for dancing a bit more. She was one of the girls there. She didn't come this year for learning in another studio. She's back in the last few weeks. She said that the course she took was over, so... And she didn't even know about a class I took in the other studio. Last year I gave her some ideas for watching YouTube in some dancers. She didn't want because she's "affraid to look". She was amazed again from my skirt and bolero that I bought in the summer. She asked for the price. I offered to connect her to the woman I bought it from her. She said no, there is no chance that she will give money for such a thing. Maybe in few more years. Any case - if she would want to buy - she will ask me, I'm the information. Whatever. I said something about the class I took recently in the other studio. She said that she never goes to those classes, only for the regular classes. Still - she knows that one man dancer is about to come to the studio soon, she doesn't know who. Wen I got back home - I checked about it. No sign about it. Could it be stil the class I took from Miguel? Well, back to the girl I talked with. She said that she never comes to shows in Israel (no way! and I thought that there is another reason for my not meeting her in shows!). Well, if to be honnest - she never goes to flamenco shows abroad nithger. She never goes at all. Ok, why are you here? You don't wanna see flamenco, you don't wanna hear flamenco music, you don't go to special courses, you don't know any flamenco artists, you don't wanna spend money on it... Are you sure you're in the right place? I went to talk also with Neta. I asked how come that she didn't tell that Belén took her as a palmera. Neta said it was a thing of the last moment. She was very nervous about it cause it was the first time she was a palmera in a show. I told her that I heard someone who said a complemnt that was probably meant to her. About the "singer". She was pretty amused by that. Ok, let's start! we didn't have a class for a long time. I said I missed it. One moment after that - few more said they missed it, almost as a course.... Of course - Neta saw this as real complemnt. We started in a warming in a ballet style. It was pretty funny. No music. Some girls asked her to put music cause they miss flamenco. No problem. Music on and coming back to flamenco - includes the rest of the warming. We were a bit rusty after all this time. And perdonally I was a bit tierd and took a bit time till the pains in my leg were over. Still it was so much fun to do it. The time passed too fast. It was a bit of a mess in the middle mostly because of the time we didn't do it and some stopped to talk, but... Hey, the husband of the fat woman didn't stare at us! And the snobish woman wasn't there. In the end of class we worked on a pretty new part that is hard for all of us. We didn't do it good enough. So - let's do it again. And again. And again. And when the clock on the wall showed it's time for the end - Neta said that this time we did it perfect. One of the girls asked to do it again. Neta said she prefer it will be the last time for tonight for we'll finninsh it in the high light

No comments:

Post a Comment