Monday, January 23, 2012

One more farruca class

Ok, came from work, but with less stress. When I finished to change I saw the fat woman with her husband in the way to the studio. I thought of inviting him in for he won't look from the window again. I didn't do it. He scare me, I guess that something is really wrong in his head, I jst let it and didn't say a word. After the medium level class has finished I talked a bit with a girl who started last year. She was really tierd and said it was a very difficult class that time. I told her that one day it will be easy for her to do what she did this time. She didn't belive me... My friend came when class has started. The messy girl didn't come and I thought that this time will be a it of quiet, but she came a bit late. She found a place near me. She still look for attention and do a bit mess, but looks like she's getting a bit relax. In the very start of warming Neta let us hear some music that I couldn't really say what was it. She asked if anyone reconize.No one talked. At least I wasn't the only one that should have been a shame for not reconizing. It was Enrique Morente (a great singer and the father of Estrella). The palo was seguiriya. My friend said it's a progesive one. Neta said that Enrique Morente mase all a bit different and made many changes this way. The snobish woman and her daughter didn't come those classes for a long time, a thing that makes it happier for me cause I don't really like the mother (although she disturb me less). In one of the brakes I asked my friend if she didn't open facebook in the weekend. She said she didn't, what did she miss? I told her that I sent her a video I found in YouTube of Maria Juncal for a bit of information from her. She said she'll look. In the dance itslef the fat woman didn't go down again although it's a part of our entrada (entrence). Although we do a very manly dance on sundays - the getting down in the start is feminine. After a long while and with the new steps from last - we have two more going downs. Those times we have to do it like a man. The fat woman don't dare to do it. Her husband looked again. At least it was short this time. I guess it was thanks to the rain outside and after he saw that his wifey can't do what we can - he went. The getting down like a man... As I hear comments of othe girls I start to think that I'm the only one it comes easy for her (even though I have some other points in the dance which are still need some work). Still - all do it without too much complaining and all work for making it right - accept the fat woman who don't really try. In another part of the new steps Neta said that we all do it too much like women, we shouldn't and it drives her crazy to see it. We worked a bit more for we'll do it like men. In the end - Neta said that we get the point but still we;re only on the way without doing it right. We will work hard on it in the next times. In the end of class - the messy girl said that she heard that this year in Días De Flamenco - the guest of honnor and the main perfomence will be Rocío Molina. Neta was ecxited and so did I. I'm glad to see that my teacher and me agree about one more dancer that she's great. I hope that the kido is rigt. I would LOVE to see Rocío Molina. She's one (but not the only one) of my favorite dancers. It's about time I'll see her live and not only in YouTube and movies of Carlos Saura.... The kido said that in the movie Flamenco, Flamenco there is a woman dancer who dance with a cigarrette in her mouth and she thinks it's Rocío Molina. Ok, I don't really like this kid, but I almost told her that she stop thinking and she should be sure about it, cause she's right. It was Rocío...

No comments:

Post a Comment