Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Starting classes instead

There some classes we missed when Belén Maya came to Israel last time. Now Neta gives us few classes instead. Yesterday were two in a row. The first was watching videos and understand what we see. This class was made in a mix of few different classes and levels. The second was really dancing and made for the farruca class only. I'm not used anymore to come there so early. I was taking care that yesterday I won't work afternoon for I'll be able to come to both classes. Looks like I didn't need it in the end. I had in the morning a "wonderful" conversation with my boss. I will work less now because he can't pay one more pay-check, at least what he say. Never mind that he admit that from his workers I'm the best he have, but... And this will be till I'll find somewhere else to work. I came from home. At least a friend of mine from Jerusalem told me before I got to class that she will come as well to see Rocío Molina in Días de Flamenco. She will come in the same day and told me that she got places in the row behind mine. This is a good friend of mine who I know through facebook and our love to flamenco. We don't see each other much because of distance and few more things, but we write each other a lot in e-mails and facebook. We have also the phone and contact this way too. First time we met face to face was when we both went to see Rafael Amargo few years ago. Although we don't meet face to face a lot - I feel mentally close to her and she's one of my best friends last years, so the fact I'll see her soon are good new for me. When I got to the studio - I saw a gathering near the gate to the studio. Neta was there with her assistant and the woman who looks to me like a man from the beginers. Well, the gate was locked. At least there was a bit more time and Neta said that ssomeone is on the way to open it. I told Neta that an e-mail was waiting for me after class in the night before that told that my check to the workshop of Rocío got to the right place, probably thanks to my request to tell me if it got there. The assistant always has some jokes that usually don't have a good punch-line. One more came that if a check has been sent - it get there. Fine, but how will I know it really get to the right place? The assistant said that some didn't send checks to the last course of Belén Maya but said they are in the list... Somehow we started to talk about the show that Neta will make in the summer about Mario Maya - the father of Belén. The beginer was curious. I really started to talk with her about this. Maybe she isn't too bad after all, although she still a bit shocked. The assistant was insoltted - she didn't know yet about this show. Someone came to open the gate. After we got into the studio - the man who dance in both classes of medium level came too. And the one with the hearing problems. I went to change clothes for I will be ready for the next class too. All looked at me in big eyes for a moment when I got back in my flamenco skirt. The "smart" girl came too and sat down near me. She didn't really give attention to the man even that they have a class together, but she really asked for my condition. Feeling well? Till we got the TV and video/DVD - Neta gave all of us listening to music of Mario Maya, first was a song from a show of him that Neta takes as an inspiration, after that a song which by Mario himself from the same show. It's the same song we heard in the night before. We started watching videos. Some I already knew which were including Domingo Ortega and Israel Galvan (NOT together). One of the sisters from Haifa came with the cousin who comes many times with the sisters. The cousin sat behind and said it's fine. She was chewing a gum loud most of the time. I know - I sound like a noirotic person, but the chewing disturbed me. Near the the end Neta gave us to see a dancer that I didn't know before and looks like a shame. Rafael... I should ask her again for the name. It was a farruca. Neta looked at me and said it's wrong that no one came from the advanced. Hey, what about me??? I'm here! She said that accept me it was better if some more were coming and this is the reason for staring at me. The fat woman and her husband came to the door of the studio. Neta asked him to get in. He said thanks. Weird... He brought more chairs and they both sat behind. Neta showed a bit from Abanico Intimo with Belén cause we wanted. One part she made faster for we'll see certain parts and no much time. The husband of the fat woman was pleased cause seeing faster is better. My friend and other nice one came. In the end of videos I told my firend that they missed the farruca and went to the ladies room. I heard that she asked to see it after all someday. Before all started - one more who didn't come for a long ttime came. All those who are not in the farruca class has gone. So did the husband of the fat woman. We were 6. My friend and the other nice one who are friends of mine in facebook complained a bit the e-mails they get when I upload things to the flamenco group there. As far as few guitars were leaning against some of the mirror and we weren't many - we still needed to take only half of the mirror and be almost one on another. The fat woman was "traveling" all over in the dance itself. Accept that - no news. Just feel better doing it. Neta asked us to come with pants and get used to dance in pants in those classes. My friend already came this way yesterday and changed only her shoes from daily to flamenco. She felt the difference and said in the end of class that she will have to get used to move different for it will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment