Thursday, March 29, 2012

Attention! Please...

Looks like I start to have it. First of all - I can see here how many times people got into the blog to watch or read it (or both). It already more 5200 times that people did it. It's flattered and I thank all who did it. I wish all of you will find it interesting in the future at least as it is now and I would be able to find a way to make it even better. And I have the few first followers who I didn't know before. Accept that - the fan page in facebook. It has more than 120 members, some are friends of mine, some I don't and few I do know but they're not friends of mine. It always have the link for the blog, sometimes for certain posts for people will know how to get here. As a try to make the fan page interesting - I still upload there links from time to time (which I'm not sure if I'll do it here in the close time) and some photos. I do upload here many as I can photos of flamenco artists that I love - few of it also at the fan page. In the fan page it's a mix of giving a "taste" of the real thing and pulling some attention. There I can tag the photos and it sent to profiles. No one can really see who is the person behind the page but it's posibble to know from which state, so now it had an interesting turn for me. Few dancers that I love are friends of mine in facebook. One of them recently make some comments on the photos that I upload of her and tag her. As it looks in her comments - she has no problem with it. Well, after all - it isn't fans' photos. It is only professional and the best that I find. This time - in one day I had two different comments. One of hers near a photo of hers. She wrote that it's pretty. And la reina de la luna is a girl from Israel that it isn't clear to the dancer where does this girl find all those photos.... And someone else gave a link of a site with flamenco updates. It is very useful for me. I uploaded to here something that I found there about a man dancer That I should give him some attention. I uploaded it to the fan page and tagged it. I've been asked to add a bit more information. No problem! He worth it. After I let him know that it has been added here - he thanked me and asked if it's fine to give me a virtual poster for a show he's gonna make. No problem again. He worth the attention and I will have one more thing to fill the blog. And hey - it is attention for me as it is for him

No comments:

Post a Comment