Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It won't always become easier

I came last night to the hardest class sleepy than ever. The other one who always come was inside the building - near the studio. She called me to say hi. I started to talk with her. It was a short conversation which ended in the part that I should get ready to class. Only after I got it that she called me, but it was me who was talking and she mostly listening. I guess I was a bit rude.... When our class has started It took me a long time till I got what it really going on. I did what was meant to, but it was hard to concentrate. In one point Neta asked me if I'm with them. Few times I got some fixing about doing the feet' work wrong and once it was too fast. Once it were two of us who made it too fast. Once it was the other one who got confused. I usually get out of concentrate because of people outside, but last night it was too hard anyway, till it was the other one who said that there is a man outside. Yeah, someone who ain't familiar was staring at us while talking in his mobile phone. At least he went. The other one asked where is the girl from Haifa. No answer. This time it was her turn to dance first. She did her solea. It was a relief to see how hard it was for her. Yeah, I do think she's nice, but as far as it is so hard and it's only two of us - at least there is another one who can't do it naturally. She needed to do it again and again and again. Every time there was a mistake or that she lost her confidence. My turn with my guajira. I asked if this time they're about to "confuse the enemy" again. I got the answer: "To confuse the enemy? Stay on beat!". I just started and the mistakes has started. First was the fan to "fly" from my hand when I tried to open it. Neta said it happen to her all the time but it wasn't a great help to my confidence. And I made some more mistakes. And for trying do it on the beat - Neta asked me to count loud. It was weird and I still got confuse. I started in a counting in Spanish for "feeling" it better, but Neta asked me to move to Hebrew cause it looks to her it will be easier to me. It was still weird and I got into the right parts in the wrong times - counting or not. In the end she danced with me. First markaje grew longer again on the time of the second one. I already didn't have the power to fight on it, just reminded that we didn't do the remate. Neta asked me where was it, she didn't see me do it. I did it and we moved to the second markaje in the shorter version. In the point of escobilla - Neta asked the other one to join. Till next week - I need to count like crazy and try walking in the beat of guajira for it will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment