Thursday, March 29, 2012

A little part of the studio

The little mess I made with the blog wasn't the only thing that made my day yesterday. Also a bata de cola' class. When I got there - the class of beginners was full with all the girls, and the man who usually in the medium level classes was there too. As far as he didn't have a class in the evening before, he don't have 3 classes a week and he become addicted - he came to have a bit more flamenco. A moment after I got into the studio one of the girls said "Here! You see! Someone came!". Neta called me "the first swallo" as the first who came to my class. Then she gave a dramatic announcement: "You know? Me and Orna are the studio. It used to be Luna (her dog that died recently) for years, now it's Orna". It ain't the first time she say it, but it is still a nice complement. I couldn't hide my smile. I took my shoes off, took my bata out and went out to change. They all were so close to the windows, so I found myself tapping between Neta and the mirror. In the ladies room was the fat woman. And the cleaner got out from one of the cells and didn't attend to go out at all or wash his hands..... I went to another place to change, enough time that he's get to the other part area. When their class was over - the man sat down to get ready too. The fat woman was between us... I asked him if he will go to the the feria of the sevillanas. He said he will and someohow - it got the point that he still didn't know all details. I told him that I talked with someone. He asked if I talked with Neta about it. No - with one of the women who make it happen, I told him all details that I know about payment, hours and classes and place. I told him which classes I find as interesting for me. By that I found out that one of the classes that I wanna go there - he wants as well and think of which more. The fat woman was very interested in our talk and looked at us all the time. While this time - all other girls of class came accept my friend. Our class was meant to start. Neta asked what do we prefer - to start with hands' warming or with the bata right away. Me and two more said hands. most of us got up. The fat women asked me one thing or two about the feria. When we moved to our batas - Neta talked about the show that she's about to have next month with more dancers. The nice one asked how to get tickets. Neta didn't know how to answer and I didn't have time. The class went up well and no more things to tell. In the end I promised the nice one to send her a link for tickets. I did it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment