Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One more day for the bata

Two different classes instead of two that gone. The first was Tuesday's medium level. Only two fellows came. From the bata's class - I came almost in the last moment and still the first one. I was a bit afraid to be the only one cause I don't remember all well enough for doing it alone. I went to change. When I came back - the daughter and the fat woman were there. At least I won't be alone... And a girl who usually comes to the farruca' classes, but didn't come to the last class. When the bata class almost started - my friend and the nice one came. My friend changed a bag - a thing that made her forget to bring her flamenco shoes. Poor thing - in the end she danced in her high heel boots which made it difficult to her. We started to warm our hands. When we moved to batas - the girl from the farruca class got to wear the one of Neta most of the time. It was weird to see Neta's bata on someone else. Still - for the first time she ever danced in a bata de cola (this time was her first) - she did it pretty well and received many complements. The "smart" one came in the middle of the bata's warming. This time I didn't have to say a thing about the space (which I didn't have). I hate to say it, but it was mostly the nice one who didn't give me. Neta tried to convince her to give space. I noticed only the un-space that I have, but Neta said that this girl go around and pull everyone. Later on - she stepped on my bata. Nice or not - the first thing I did was trying to protect my bata - no matter who will fall because of it. I pulled it. No one fell and no more steps on my bata till end of class. Still she wasn't the only one - the "smart" one didn't give much space. While really dancing - I asked them to give some space. The nice one pulled off her bata and went out for few moments, came back to dance again. For fixing us - Neta asked her bata again. Although the girl who was wearing it did well for the first time - something there got torn. And one of my favorite parts in this caña received attention - the "torrero" part. Look at the bull! He's there! I will never go to see a real bull' fight, but when in a flamenco' dance the movement of the red fabric in the front of the bull - it looks so beautiful to my eyes (and fun for making). Since the second time that we really danced - the girl from the farruca class sat down. I tohught it's fine, after all it's new to her and it is a very difficult dance (and we already have a lot of it). And she sat there inside the studio without a try to disturb. My friend didn't like it. Neta told her most of what was on my mind - she doesn't know it and she still there - it's a bit too much to ask her doing it with us, so nothing wrong if she sits. I was happy that the husband of the fat woman didn't look at us all class. Unlike the girl from the farruca class - he never do it for learning and always do it like Peeping Tom instead of coming into the studio. The happiness wasn't in it place - while I was pulling back my bata to the bag and wearing my jeans - he was near the window (at my side cause his fat wife was near me) and I don't know how much did he see. It took some time till I saw them leaving and I could change my shirt as well. This time I left with most of girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment