Monday, June 18, 2012

Feel the end and new pants

First again in the farruca class. The medium level fellows were still in their class. The guitar player was there (after too long if you ask me). Between the classes - few girls checked their skirts. I asked Neta if I have some surprises. I mean to my flamenco pants. She told me it will wait to the end of class. Damn... I can't remember when did I wait for the class to end like this time... We weren't all. The nice one didn't show up, the messy kido, and one more who comes to those classes. My friend came right in time. I guess it's the hit - it was hard to start. Neta already started to teach while some girls were still talking in the side instead of starting at time. Right away a short legs' warming. Slowly the others came as well. And to practice some of the latest stuff. Pretty fast we were needed to dance all. Few little things I forgot, but I still try to be optimistic. The @#$% who told me that the stage is big and I don't a thing to worry for did her best to cover me. It looked like this. In the entrada needed to tell me again what to do although she has the time (and who the $%$#@ is she?). Later on in the entrada I had to go deeper to the studio because she left me no choice (I don't see dancing behind her back as an option). Just after a while she gave a brake and moved a bit. Still she was on my sight for being sure that I won't dance behind her. In the end of first time - we've been told we're good, but it's impossible to see our standing. Dancing few more times and fixing a bit more. And we have some new things in our dance. It includes some moves from our places and one more kneel. Later on - two couples will do some different things. My new contester will be with the quiet kido. The kido started to laugh from one of the things although it could be pretty without it. My friend will do a different thing with the fat woman in the same time. For me - as far as the nice one won't come in the end - I will be with the messy kido and the other one who comes only to the farruca class. Neta said that we won't practice all my part now cause we'll need the others for that. Still she had a start of an idea which will include a thing that I love... I will have one more part of dancing like a matador. I hate bull's fihgts, but when the movement of matadors comes to flamenco... I started with it this year and I know that I adore the way it looks like and I enjoy dance this way. In one part from the new stuff Neta said I'm not enough in the edge. Well, I had to go with the "you don't have to worry". She didn't want to stop before I'll get to the wall. I asked Neta if I'll have a place. Neta said they'll make me a place. I wanna see it. I could see a lot of the other one's back and I saw that she made many mistakes accept that. In the end of class I've been called. I went out with Neta for checking my new beautiful pants. It went out amazing, but with all the worry about sizes - it went out too big on me. It slips down from me without a problem. I will have to take it to a seamstress for making it more narrow. We were in the ladies' room. Some girls were shouting godbyes to Neta. Although the wrong size (can be fixed) - I was so happy I finally have it. I almost went out to ask what they think - at least my friend. I had a feeling that Neta won't like that... I will take it for a fixing and others will see it next week. The guitar player was the last one when we got back to the studio. I was still in the big pants. He gave a comment I loved. First thing was "WOW!". After that he said it fit my personality. Neta found a couple of forgotten flamenco shoes. She asked me if it's mine. No, I went out with my shoes and it's still on. I heard her start to tell about the size problem to the guitar player in their way out. I was still last one in the studio - this time because of my pants

No comments:

Post a Comment