Thursday, June 28, 2012

That's so funny... Is it?

What a class.... Almost in the last moment most of us have been there. just not my friend. When I got there - the medium level man got his things and went out fast, got back taking his sun glasses and run away. Still - a habbit I went out to change. The beginners has finished their class on time, but ours has started late. One of the beginners wanted to choose a new skirt and took Neta's time on our class. When we finally started - the beginner still was there to choose and write her invition. And even then she had things to ask, show, and hell knows what else. After she really finish with it - she was still looking at us. Neta told her that she should try it nest year. A bit before she went - my friend came. She moved out a part of her bata de cola and now it felt different to her and made it harder.... Now the thing that Neta don't need to look - I didn't do it perfect. A lot of mess because of space. And the new stuff... Once again - I was in the same side of the "smart" one against my will, but this time she was right. A little part there was an argue how does it go. Not all remember, Neta remembered it in an upside down way, and the "smart" one remembered something that went to the right way. I said that I think she's right and .... I said how do I remember it. It was like continued to the "smart" one and all said that hey, this is it! When we really danced there was a little part that I wasn't in the right place. Near the end of dance - Neta asked us do go back to our places of standing after we made a circle together. My friend said it's like a math class, but when we tried it - we made it. I think that all of us made it, but for me it was easy in a weird way. Neta said that I made it really good. Somethow the complement came only to me and I was pleased. And in a one little brake we had between the times we danced - the fat woman said it doesn't go well without smiling. She don't feel it. It has some parts with humor and she wants to smile. No, she wants ALL OF US to smile. Neta tried to tell her that it isn't humor. It went pretty "light" but it don't includes humor. It's a caña, and caña is like solea. Solea is really sad and what called "jondo" - the heavy sad beats. The fat one didn't get it. Well, many things she didn't get and asked quetions all class. So now she had to ask one more thing. She asked now if we need to be angry. My friend started to have a laugh - on thins. Sure it's get angry that our batas are pissing and don't listen to us.... I couldn't help it and laughed (probably too loud). My friend looked at me with a surprise. The others started to laough as well. And dance again. Near the end we had a brake and we started to talk about next year. Then not much more time - one last dance for the night. And if we're in this "place" - how do we go back to our start' point for the end of this caña. Luckyly - this time the husband wasn't there, so I changed with no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment