Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last bata class for this year

It was a hard one. I hope to stay alive in the next two days. I'll try to make it short as possible - a lot to tell, but not much mental power. It looked that I came first again. The guitar player was finally there to practice with us - first time with the caña although we have only two days to the show. Neta was busy with the beginners and show them how to do their hair. I went out to change. All came that time accept the "smart" one. Neta was still busy with the beginners. I asked the guitar player where is the singer. The singer couldn't come - he will come only tomorrow for the last practice before the big day. Oh dear... I think I heard later on my friend say something about it too. And start working. When we hardly started I said that we should have some benches on stage as well. Neta asked me why. I said that if we won't have benches - I will have space. Neta was happy to tell me that Ill have a lot of space. Yeah, but then it will be very convenient and I won't know what to do with myself. My friend laughed. Neta didn't answer and we started really practice. Two of the beginners looked as us in the start and one of them said It's beautiful. The "smart" one came late. 45 minutes and a lot of practice. What I was afraid the most happened - it took a lot of time to fit between the live guitar and what we were working on all year. The guitar player agreed in this point that we have a beautiful dance. He also let us know that he see it's a difficult one. Neta said that she may use it in the future cause it's a pity to do it only once and she don't have yet a caña in her resume on stage. The fat woman asked to work once again on a part. Neta said we'll wait cause we still didn't do all the caña from the start to the end. So, the whole dance. Neta came to sit next to the guitar player. I was thrilled by that cause now she had a great view on the "great space" I had and she could see what I mean. She fixed about the place I stand till then, and bit in this part, but... It didn't take too long till my bata got into the benches (again). Neta looked a bit shocked, but didn't say a thing. Not much later - my friend got fixed for she won't get to far cause it makes me too close to the wall. This time I had something that started only recently - my bata also got to clean the piano of the studio as well few times. We needed to dance again, but all of us went to water brake. Neta said that all will be fine cause we still have tomorrow. I said it's only an hour (and I mean to caña and farruca in this time). I receive a speech that she doesn't like this attitude, how much money does she spend on shows and she's still happy, all will be fine and we all should get it. And we will work on it tomorrow till we;ll be ready like now. My friend said something about what do I want? An hour will be fine. Neta too much counts on her assistant - she didn't remember in which hour is our rehearsal tomorrow. Well, the assistant made all of us confused - in the first e-mail it wasn't clear if the bata class and farruca class have the rehearsal together, after I asked her she started to write it's together. And we'll have an hour while another group will practice after us. The others said in class that it still wasn't clear if it's the bata, farruca or both and they could remember better than me what comes next. I said again and again that she wrote us that we have an hour for both.Neta took her mobile phone and called her assistant to ask when is our rehearsal. She asked for which hour did they invite us. She didn't like the fact we have another group after us and told her to change it. NOW. She said the new hours and demanded that her assistant will send a new e-mail with the new hours. It took few times to say the new hours. Dance again. This time it got better for all of us, but... It still ain't over. The class finished. On my way out to change again I asked Neta if the hour has been changed for sure. She didn't answer, but my friend noticed I have a new normal bag to my bata

No comments:

Post a Comment