Saturday, July 28, 2012

Really the end

Well, even with all the mistakes - we had some loud claps. For those I could say I noticed and cared about were in and after the caña and the farruca. And in the real end. A bit of enthusiasm behind the curtain. Neta said we all were great. I guess I was too fast with going with plans. After I got with it - I ran out for hellos. I got into the small hack that I got through by mistake in the morning. It was close to the hall's door. I ran to my friend, her husband and my parents. Before I got them - my dad called to me that my friends came from Jerusalem. I see! I'm hurry because of it! When I got them I apologized and said that I hope they didn't disappointed. They told me that not. Israelis always has something to say, so someone that I don't know who was there said that somebody here enthusiastic. I'm sure that she didn't come from far to see anyone special. I asked my dad if he really suffered (he hates flamenco). He said that yes, he did. My friend gave me a flower from fabric. Isn't she amazing? Comes from far to see me, her husband take some photos in a level that I could only dream about from show and she gives me this flower... If I wasn't still in the show's mood I probably would have get some tears in my eyes from her. The other student of Tuesdays gave me the money. I asked her if I'll see her next year. She said although she loves Neta - it's too hard for her to get to Tel Aviv each time. She ran to catch a bus. I ran to change clothes. In the way I saw someone I know through the studio. She also a friend of my friend and she also went to the workshop of Maria Juncal when I went. I knocked her shoulder to say hello. When I changed - people came in and out from the place I changed. I made it fast as possible, looked that I didn't forget anything... I went to thank my friend for helping me with the hair. I said goodbye and went out. I saw my parents go out from the building. I went out as well, but then I didn't see them. Still my hair mostly like it was in the show. I heard someone calls me. I found my parents stand and talk with my friends from Jerusalem aside. I had a heavy breath. I finally noticed that I can really breath and get to relax. Well, after a show it takes some time to relax, but... I'm free to do so. My friend asked me if I breath. I start to. As I was looking for the hairpins I complained on the fact I have some hair grease in my hair. My dad it doesn't matter now. I had to wash my hair now, that's for sure. My hair became like sticky irons. We said goodbye. I guess that it was less terrible than I thought. My friend was very forgiving and said it was possible to see that the space I had to the bata was challenging. She said that although she learn to dance as well for a long time she can't see herself dance the caña or the farruca we had on stage. Later on my parents said that they didn't see some mistakes that looked horrible to me. A day and a half after, with the comments and photos - I start to feel relax and proud of myself that I didn't give up. My friend said about one of the photos her husband took me on stage with the bata look like the musicians are for me only. It's cute. And from the photos I saw - I think this photo is one of the best he took me. I mean to this one (if not the best of the best):
The photo by Yaron Segal

No comments:

Post a Comment