Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The upcoming show of Adi

It never happened to me before. I heard about flamenco shows there before, but never went there before. I called to Clubhed to check how much cost a ticket to the show of Adi Akiva and maybe to invite one to myself by the way. Maybe as a blogger I should get tickets for those things for free, but I still don't and I don't dare to ask (only to ask for full price if there's no special price). The next show will take a part in Tel Aviv this September. When I called the nomber of the place - I got to "record" that tells how to get to study in a college outside Tel Aviv. I thought I made a mistake, closed the phone and called again. No, it wasn't a mistake. I got there again. This time I listened again till the end. The last choice (No. 6) was to invite tickets in the Clubhed. They still answer there as the college. I asked about the show of Adi. My phone nomber was already on their screen, so the woman I was talking with wrote it. I had to spell my second name many times (Timen is such a difficult name... Well, not really, but there are not many with this name and most of people - even in Israel can't handle it). I could ask what they didn't write on the flyer - it cost 60 NIS for a ticket. It's better to invite a place in the phone before comes the show's day, but the payment is only in cash and only in the place itself when doors get open - at the hour 21:00. So, if nothing will happen in the last moment - I'll see this show at 12th September. It must be good. I missed her workshop in Tel Aviv (how terrible), but I know that 3 years ago she recieved a scholarship for short study from Farruquito when he get to be in Tel Aviv for Días de Flamenco after a contest. And through what I saw in YouTube - she have what to show. And she will have some great musicians with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment