Thursday, September 27, 2012

Art in flamenco

I had to share it. I went tonight to an opening of an art exhibition. I do some myself, but this time I went to see an exhibition that I don't a part in, just to see art and meet some people. It's a group exhibition in Jaffa. They called it Xpozito. It's in a place called Amiad Centre - nesr the flea market. Although the way it sounds - it's a really nice place. This exhibition made by many different artist with paintings, photography and sculptures. The art works made for sell while a part of the money goes to the artist and some goes to an voluntary association that helps some sick people (sorry, although a good friend of mine have son who's sick in this illness - I'm not sure that I can say it as it should and spell in well in English). By watching the works - I saw those two sculptures. it made by Ada Bahat. I wish I had enough money to buy it both... It's so beautiful and get two things that I really love - art that made for galleries and flamenco

No comments:

Post a Comment