Saturday, September 22, 2012

My neighbour said so about the show

A neighbour/friend told me a week and a half ago that she's about to go to see the show of Einat Schacham that was last night. Few hours ago she got me again. She was talking with another neighbour and called me "the flamenco dancer". She thanked me few times that I let her know about the show. She said it was amazing. She said what I think - Einat fit to international career with her dance talent.My neighbour is a painter in her free time (and she has a lot of it) and she said that the show gave her ideas and some more will to paint. She sat next to the photographer and asked him to send her the photos for using it for her paintings. She said that she wanna see it again. I told her that in November will be next time. She said that if so - she will go again to see it in November and wants me and the other neighbour to come with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment