Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Once again....

Again - came totally tired. At least my mistakes this time didn't come from it. Although I came this way - this time I was focused most of time a bit more than usual. Got there soon enough to change slowly my daily clothes to my flamenco clothes and look for a while on the beginners. The nice one came in the last moment. Before we really started warming - she told me that she saw a video that I uploaded to Facebook. In the warming itself - even though we started with legs, some were hard in a meaning, even that I was tired - I made it. At least most of it. We learned a new this which is a bit confusing, but I got it faster than the credit I gave to myself. This part... Neta asked each one to do it alone while others do palmas after a training together. The nice one was the first and made it pretty good. I was third or fourth. I got it THAT well till I started it with a lot of self confidence, never mind that not all in this class saw me dance solo before. It could be scary and I'm proud of myself that I made it without a fear. I even knew clearly when to "get in" by the beat all made me. The only thing... When I made it with the others - it came to me almost natural and I made it perfect. Alone.... I felt that something don't go well. It still didn't scare me while the thoughts in my head ran about what went wrong. A moment before Neta asked me to change a side - I got it. It meant to take a little brake for it will be possible to make it like using both side of the body and both legs the same. I made it only on one side. After she said something about that - I made it and the turn went to another. When it it was the man - he thought for a long time and even then he needed some help. The weirdo needed to do it with Neta. She made it somehow. The assistant and the fat woman needed to do it as well with Neta. In their cases - it didn't help them much. It came mostly staring at Neta. When it was the turn of this that I start to like - Neta asked why don't we do some jaleo (the telling how great they are in some shouts). This woman made it great, but then came the jaleo. The weirdo shouted "ole guapa!" with all her heart. The woman got confused in this point and started to make some mistakes. We all started to laugh from the jaleo. A short hands warming. And the circles. I almost made made it all. When we needed to do it two fasts around ourselves... It almost worked out, but I still need to work on it. In the circles around the studio... Once I've been told to keep on focus. I had some, but mostly to the floor in that moment. And do it in couples. I made it better this time. In the end there was a trio of the "weak", so Neta joined them and they made it as a group. The man still made a try and almost made it. The fat woman... She looked horrible, looked a lot at Neta and gave up near the end. The assistant gave up in the middle, looked and made the other half in a walking. THe nice one told me that the time since the class has started tonight went really fast to her. And a little practice of our dance. I still need to work on it to make it perfect, but it gets to my head. When Neta let us dance without her - I made it, even without staring much at others. Only one thing I still turn over with the legs - when left need to me - I do it with the right. The assistant came too close to me, too close to the mirror so I couldn't miss that fact that she most of time just stood and looked again. And second class. The snobbish didn't come this time. The assistant stayed to this class. Again she got too close to me.... The other girls went out and took them some time to come back. Till they did - we started the class. Me with Ilan and the assistant. We made a practice on the steps of the buleria. And do it as a little dance all together. And then - each one alone. The weirdo wasn't the first, but last one before me. She didn't do it alone. She made half of it with Neta, the rest she let Neta do herself. And then me. I missed few times. Near the end Neta made it with me. And I got back to my place. Back to the mirror, dace to Ilan. I started a smile just to show him that I'm a bit embarrassed. He smiled back and went to his turn. The assistant didn't do it alone or with Neta. And we made a little try on some steps for solea. One of them was a step we started in the class before. After that - we sat around the music system with some papers. We listened to a part of a solea. We received the words of two "houses" of this song. All just to hear how does the words goes on with the beat. Somehow - there was a brake to talk about Miguel Angel. In this point I wasn't really focused. I swear that I didn't start with it and I'm not sure how did it start. And for the end - a little dancing a solea with this song. And if talking about Miguel - I said after class that I will have a solea with him for sure. Soon. Neta say that he's a half Israeli with all times that he comes here. I told her about the time a year ago when I went to his workshop. I just told about the fact he knows few words in Hebrew and did say some in the workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment