Monday, November 26, 2012

Allright, let's do it

Once again I came tired, really tired. Giving up a class? No way! After a long day... I just needed something that can make me relax. I was surprised when I came. The husband of the fat woman was sitting on a bench near the door to the building with a book in his hands. A really??? I didn't know that he can read and I had no clue that he can sit just like that without staring from the window. Only 4 in class. One was the fat, of course. And the assistant... Went out to change. When I got back - I saw that this time my friend came soon enough to see the end of this class. While changing shoes - she looked at them to understand what's going on. From time to time I she moved her hand as a copycat for the dance of medium level class. The kido came. When we wanted to start - a talk. Andreu was mean to be there tonight to play for us. The kido knew about some workshops in other studios - includes another one that she dance in. It has a connection to the show that I don't to publish because of others who takes a part in it. And to his travel to Madrid recently. The nice one came. Starting a warming. This time we started with legs. I'm getting better with it, but I still have a lot to improve with legs' work. And after a long day when I'm really tired... Like it wasn't enough: Neta made it hard on us for we'll get improve. There is no better way to feel untalented. Things didn't work out for me in the start and I hear few times "Come on Orna!". The girl from Haifa came. I found myself in the side of the studio. A long studio and I couldn't see myself in the mirror. No one said nothing about it. In a normal situation I would get pissed of it, but this time I didn't want to see myself in the mirror. My mistakes became too scary for me. Amazing. Not only I wasn't angry, although it took me some space which I didn't have much again (and that's without batas and before we took the shawls) - it helped me this time to relax. I could notice that for others in class it's hard as well, they just stuck on some different things. And spread. We all must spread in the studio. After I got relax - at least I have my space as well. A short hands' warming, not before Neta say how great I am for the videos that I upload to the group. My friend made it a little bigger. She said that I precipitate in it as I do with anything. And after this warming - start dancing. For a start - no shawls, just dance what we have just like this and practice some new steps. Taking the shawls and dance our alegria. There is a point which is still hard for me with the shawl itself. One little thing that I still need to work on for it will go smooth. In this part - someone came in. Surprise! It was Ilan. Neta asked him if his fine cause it worried her that he came to this class. He sat on one of benches and looked at us dancing. He looked amazed. Normally I feel pretty good when he's around, but this time I was a bit embarrassed that he will see the mistake that I do with the shawl every time. So, shame can be useful sometimes. Just for the show-off I made it, again and again. No mistakes this time. Ilan said to all of us it looks beautiful and clear it's a hard one. I came to him and told him that he should come every Sunday for I would have something to hang on in the hardest thing to me. A moment later when we danced again - my happiness ruin everything and my mistake became bigger. Once again - correcting it. Then Neta asked me if I can take a video of all we have, include the new parts. She wants me to upload the video to the group. No problem. While I'm taking out my camera - Neta goes on again with complements about my work with the videos. I do it so clear and I help a lot with it. My friend said that she gets the information when I do it. What a thing! A video like this, a video like that, before the manton, after the manton... I asked her what about the part of after others throw peanuts on us. She laughed and said that I should do it as well. Oh, I missed it! I just said that I missed - silence. All look at me. My camera is ready to work. I found a place that at least in the start gives me a view all over the studio, later on - the girls comes to my direction as a part of the alegria. Neta asked me if I'm not too far. No, I'm not. I took the video. Next time - I got back dancing with the others. After the class was over, after I changed my skirt to jeans - I heard the reason for Ilan to come. He has something to talk with Neta about work. In the way out he told me it told me that he thinks we have a beautiful dance and it's easy to see it's a hard one. I told him again that one certain part (and this time I told him which one) is still hard for me, but the fact he was there made me try harder and make it. I'm a bit more relax now from the day, but still need a good sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment