Friday, November 30, 2012

Prices...

One more forgotten information... For the Hebrew readers - it's to roll down and see what I mean Miguel Angel will give also workshops in Haifa. It will take a part at Hecht House in 12/28/2012. It will be two workshops, two different levels, three hours each. Beginners will learn zambra between the hours 11:00-14:00. Medium level and a bit more of it will learn buleria between the hours 14:30-17:30. That I gave in Hebrew earlier. I forgot to tell prices. It will cost 300 NIS for one workshp and in case you're taken both - there will be a discount. How much? I don't know yet, but there is. Any case, as a person who went before to a workshop of three hours with Miguel and will go again to another workshop of him in Tel Aviv (with a little but more time) - I can tell it worth any cent. And one more detail that I wasn't sure about - the phone for getting your places. Call Keren at 054-2322884. In case it's from abroad... 00-972-54-2322884 just try to do it in recent hours and check out what is the hour in Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment