Friday, December 21, 2012

Amazed by one fixed thing

So... A year. I had a little bug for a year. Last time that Miguel Angel was in Israel - I still could choose a colors to the letters and make paragraphs in blog. You probably noticed I didn't do it for a long time.

I used to see all photos that I wanted to upload before I really did it, now I had see each one for it's own and upload each by each.

The way I could see my options has changed, and before I ended to write about Miguel Angel's workshop that I went to a year ago - my options has changed for bad. I made a try to figure it out, but as long as I tried - it didn't help.... I got to some questions of others, I wrote my own, and nothing. I made a contact more than once with the team of this site without any help. No one made a try to answer or fix it. 

Suddenly - I saw that I can upload about Rocío Molina in Mexico just like I used to in the start. And my options got back. Now I just enjoy about the coming back of it and make another try. I do write in paragraphs mostly for seeing it will stay this way (when I didn't have this option - I could work hard on writing here this way, or outside the blog and making copy paste), I could see it in paragraphs, but... In the end it has been published as one piece no matter if I want it or not. 

It's been a long time that I didn't try any more cause I was sure it won't help. Now... I don't know how did it work out. There are few options in my mind now: it's possible that it happened to others as well and the site received many argues about it. It's possible that the people who runs this site noticed that my blog becomes more popular with time, so they want it to look better (for them). And it's possible that if it's started with Miguel Angel when I went to his workshop and went to see Pavo Real two days later - it will return to normal when I go to see Pavo Real again and go to another workshop he gives in Tel Aviv (and see one more show with him). Ole Miguel   

By the way - even with the problems - I heard few days ago that the other blogger who write because he thinks that he can do all and I can't .... He doesn't have a chance against me. He don't have enough the power to do it more than once in a while, and the fact it looks like a tabloid for the person who said it....


No comments:

Post a Comment