Sunday, December 23, 2012

From the sleep

It wasn't THAT hard for me for a long, long time. And this time - I wasn't the only one. In my case - too much excitement last night and too less sleeping. For others.... When I came it was the end of the medium level class. II didn't understand in the first seconds what's all the rush was about. One of the girls laid down on one of the benches and all were around her. She probably fainted or was close to it. I think I heard something about fainting, but I thought it could sound rude if I will start to ask too many questions. One of Neta's daughters came too for being in the studio this time. She was the one who ask questions (and although she usually don't do it when she comes - she asked her mother few times when do they go back home). The only place for me and my stuff was near to her toys. the girl after fainting got a lot of help, and when others finished the class - she was still on the bench and the old woman still took care for her. When their class was over - the fainting girl still felt she needs to apologize. I think she didn't have to, but... I guess she felt too embarrassed.

Or class has started. A short warming while I feel that I'm sleepy. My friend came in a late and still pretty for the end of warming, and the girl from Haifa came in the middle of class (or close to it). Some new confusing steps that even the other girls who looked less sleepy started to confuse. 

And practice a part of legs in our alegria. We didn't practice it last week, I was sleepy and every certain part like this in flamenco takes me some time to get and feel it in my body. A part called escobilla and it comes in many different ways in each dance. In this part - Neta looked at me many times. I was sure she would say something to fix me cause I made many mistakes and looked at others. In the end she didn't say a word and just smiled. I probably looked like someone who came upside down. 

And a lot of working on the alegria itself. Few things still comes hard for me and I still worried about the entrada (entrance), but the fact we started to work on all when most becomes easier for me, and the fact I needed to be focused on my shawl - all together woke me up like nothing happened. 

In the end - I told few things about last night. The kido asked if someone comes to Miguel (yeah, the workshops of Miguel Angel). I said "Yes". She said that she will go as well. She looked happy from it. I can understand her. It will be the second time we'll both go to his workshop


No comments:

Post a Comment