Monday, December 24, 2012

Iv'e been told that

Well.... After last thing that I wrote here:

I couldn't help it. It wasn't only here that I needed to say something. I wrote also in Facebook as a comment to the link. Not all story that could send me as a blogger who writes about it, I had other things. I had to write that it comes from a good place cause I did love the show THAT much till it was the second time that I came to see it, but... Just let notice that the wrong cajon player has been replaced and the unnecessary letters at Miguel's name....

Later on a new comment from the side of Compas Comany. It didn't look upset, but I don't know if it was more a diplomatic answer while someone wants to strangle me, or they didn't notice it before. The comment was short and said that this blogger has been asked to correct it. 

I made a "like" and looked if there is a change. In this certain post it looks the same. May I try to look all this blog and see if there is an apologize? 

No comments:

Post a Comment