Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No dramas

This time - no dramas, but officially I became the national video maker of the studio. When I came there was still the beginners' class. I putted off my stuff and came out to change my jeans to a skirt. In the moment I came back into the studio - Neta gave me her mobile phone for I will make a video. She said that I upload the videos to our group of the studio. I remind her that this time it's her responsibility to upload. After I took the video of their new steps - I took my flamenco shoes on my feet. I didn't have a chance to close it before the nice one gave me the mobile phone of one of the beginners. I found myself take a video of all their dance from the mobile phone of the beginner....

So, when our class has started - Neta asked what do we want to warm first - legs or arms. I said that arms, I think that few more said the same... I wasn't really on the ground that moment. We had a short hands' warming. And moving to the legs. I'm not sure if I made all right, but I was more focused than I was at Sunday and it was easier to me. 

And turns.... It become easier each class, but still... From time to time take too much or too less for the balance. When it's all around the studio - I still forget to have a focus from the start. That was my only mistake in this part. 

And practice the legs' work of last week that we;ll perform as a "class" in the end of year show. The confusing part become more clear in my head, but the last part still don't work for me and I still don't really remember the combination. Ok, for that we already work on it. And a new part for this. Although I didn't do it for long - it's something that I already know and made many times. So, this part I could do pretty natural (but still get few little mistakes from time to time which at least a person who don't see flamenco every day won't notice). 

And our dance, our real dance. We made a bit of practice. I love what we get. No surprises if I start smiling. This is the happiest siguiryia in the world, mostly because I have the chance to learn and dance it. After we made the first trial - I saw that the snobbish woman was already there dressed to dance and was waiting. She comes for the second one. Well, she can wait till we'll finish practice our beautiful siguiryia. Well, most of us made a practice, the assistant went from one side to another of the studio while she stand to close to me and look how the others dance. 

And the second class... We made a practice on buelria' steps. And practice all of us the "new" combination we made with it. After few times - Neta made a choice for couples to do it. She was pleased on the discount she made us. I guess that I did too. I know in my head that the best for me if I'll try it myself, but it's damn hard. Me and the snobbish woman were the first couple that has been chosen. Oh... At least I'm not with the assistant, but why do I have to be the first? Fine, let's roll with it.... How much we can in our lame way. I wasn't in the worst part. I started to get used to the snobbish long time ago and even though I still don't like her much - she don't disturb me in any way. And we could dance it worse. And I do prefer doing it with her than with the assistant who become an ordinary view in this class as well.... 

Time to think for ourselves which buleria we'll do alone. When we started - the new nice one was first. All got fixed. Ilan had to show that he knows few more things and started his turn by show off. I was near the end. When I was sure that here comes the judgement day - Neta asked the new nice one to do again. She forgot how she made it. After a short reminding that the new nice one made it till the end (with a need to improve, but made it) - it was my turn. Oh no.... Even the time we had to think wasn't enough for me to get one clear thought how to make it, maybe an idea how to start and to know about one step that I want SOMEWHERE. Fine, I won't give up. I'll do what I can. After a short breath and a try to relax - I got into the circle. Oh dear.... I still felt that I get steps too fast and in the wrong time. But the part that I knew that I want SOMEWHERE - all made it, all failed in this part, I just made it. I got out with a fixing, but in a better shape than others. Ok, I'm after it and can breath natural again. The weirdo was the last that had to try. She didn't want, but Neta said she have to accept she fit bulerias. Well, I didn't notice but Neta probably was right. The weirdo made a try and... It was really good!  And the assistant didn't have to, but she had the chance to try. It was horrible.... 

 For the end - we made a practice on the solea. I already start to think of the workshop I'm about to go... I will have a full solea there with a manton. With Miguel. Yep. My head is still full in Miguel and I wonder when it will over at my head (I know when this visit at Israel will over, but...). 

In the end of class I told Neta that I will miss that the class at Sunday because of the workshop. We agreed that probably even that I told her that - she will probably ask my next week where have I been. After all the years I go to her studio and make a try not to miss even one class....

No comments:

Post a Comment