Monday, December 24, 2012

One guess about others

Second time it happen. I'm not sure it's the best idea to write about it, but as far as this blog became a tool for me to "pull all out" in a try without hurting others (and I hope I didn't hurt people who never did me wrong).  And now it's a try to understand the reason for some people here prefer other bloggers. 

Well, I know that some do take of me, here as well. I've been told that the blogger who attacked me can't give me a fight as a blogger from few reasons. Last Saturday Ilan had to tell his friend that I'm a blogger, and when I made a try to be humble and say that I know that are some bigger than I am - he said that I become bigger. Still not all this way. 

I know that one singer here gave a CD to the "great dancer" from the south as a gift while I needed to "run after" this CD to buy it in full price (and get to a show in full price). I guess that it came after the singer made a workshop in the south which I couldn't come, but the other blogger was there and made an interview (which I didn't check because of him) a bit before the show and a bit before the CD came out to the stores. 

Now.... I'm not sure if I'm the best for all here with my writing style about shows. I know that it's "normal" here to write on the show itself without anything around it. I hate this style and don't want to write this way. My long time readers knows it's a thing which I repeat on - to write on the show itself, all I see around and my personal thing around it. I see all my experience around it as something to write about it. 

Not long time ago I was amazed to see about Don Kijote in another blog. As a part of telling people how great it is (and it was). I came near the end of this round when I could. And two-three days before I went to the show - a link to another blog I never heard about before and I'm not sure it's a flamenco blog at all... The guy told a lot about the ticket he received (probably for making a buzz), and the fact his wife came in a full price. He wrote mostly about the music there (which was mostly classic). He knew to say which classic music was there, but in the way he wrote it.... I thought there is no flamenco music at all in the show (and when I saw the show myself I could say it has some flamenco music as well, a thing which was easier for me). He enjoyed what he saw, and his wife who used to dance once (for how long? Was it flamenco or another type of dance?) enjoyed as well. Well, although I'm not a professional dancer - I still learn long enough and saw enough flamenco shows to know better than this. 

Now with Pavo Real. I did get a little discount, but it was a part of being a "company friend" and not as a blogger. I don't cry about it cause I know it's their work and the way they earn their money (which is one of the most beautiful way to earn money in my eyes - in case the people on stage has talent), and now when I know that the cost of this show is the only reason for it probably won't run again on stages. The thing that bothers me is different. Today I saw another link. There is an Israeli site which is a half social site (Facebook style) and half blogs' site (like this). It's all in Hebrew cause it's made for Israelis. The link was a part of a blog in that site. I don't know how much the guy who writes it knows anything about flamenco. The critique was good, but the way it has been written wasn't serious. All was great in the eyes of the writer. I guess that the person who uploaded the link to Facebook prefer it this way, cause it came from the side of Compas Company. I normally likes them, but when Miguel Angel on stage - they don't have a chance against him in my eyes. And this time I could see some mistakes with the shawls they made which burned my eyes. I had to write about it. And I wrote that I probably not the only one who enjoyed more the time of Miguel on stage. Few more things that disturbed me in the critique I was reading and made me think again it has been written again by someone who don't see many flamenco shows -  for a start it's in Hebrew. He wrote Miguel in the way the weird creatures who sat around me called him (cause they don't know Spanish names or flamenco). And Moy Natanzon did play in the show and took a part in the musical production, but this time he wasn't on stage. It was Maayan Doari this time on stage - on cajon and other percussion. Never mind if the blogger don't know him yet, but it was written in the program.... Still the blogger ignored it and wrote that Moy Natanzon was here again on drum

 

No comments:

Post a Comment