Thursday, December 27, 2012

The workshop of Miguel, day one

Yes, it's gonna be again "how amazing is Miguel, how amazing is this workshop".

So, I came to the the medium level classes - the solea with manton (shawl). I gave up the advanced cause when a dancer from Spain comes for short workshops like this - the advanced made for professional dancers (which I'm not). Accept - I learn this year to dance with manton, so this practice could be useful for me. There was the end of the class of the advanced. I got up to the inside balcony in the studio for changing. It's really to see from there what's going on down, and from the studio - easy to see the "balcony". When I just took off my stuff - Miguel noticed me and smiled to me. At least if I can't disturb class.... After changing and getting down to the studio level - I received a wink as well.  And I found out that the kido that I learn with on Sundays took the advanced. Twice she made a try to say "hello" to me when noticed me, but it took her off from the taranto she just learn. Oh my god! When she didn't stop to say hello - she looked like it goes really easy to her.... There are no many moments that I let myself being jealous in others, but this is one of the  moments I let myself feel it. At least it was for a moment.

Between classes - it didn't take too long to Miguel come and kiss me again. This time it was more manners - a kiss on each cheek without the hugs I got last Saturday after the show. He checked if my manton is good enough. It through the test. And few others did get those kisses as well. One of them came in the last moment. I knew that someone who's a new Facebook friend of mine meant to come. As I looked - I saw it's her. I asked her if it's really her for I won't make a mistake. It's her, but for her it took a little longer time to understand from where do we know each other. 

The class itself... It was at the studio of Mijal Natan and her company and it was her who brought him. She said that some knows Miguel and some not. For those who don't - this is Miguel Angel! No.... And he's with us for a long time. Indeed, but not enough for me... She checked if all who came are girls who signed to the workshop and all came. I was the first in the list. It made me wonder if it's because I was the first to koin this workshop or because I'm so unique. Well, both can be possible. I got the information first, I had to come, and when Mijal saw me after she read my name - she smiled as well... And after reading the list - she said she's about to go because of a party made by her company when our class meant to finish tonight. Some will come to take Miguel and we're all invited as well. Someone asked her what about the beginners' class that meant to be after us. She said it has been cancelled.

Our class has started. No more jealousy for me. I came much more relaxed than I did in the first time I went to his workshop, I met people I know (less that I accepted, but...) and like it isn't enough - learning solea from Miguel! It was a bit to crowded and a bitch made a try to dance over me, but... It didn't disturb me much to enjoy the fact I'm there. At least this time I saw that he looked at me, but instead of fixing me all the time like it was before - he smiled most of the time. The jealousy I had a moment before changed to pure joy and a feeling that I can do anything. One time I felt that I wanna kill the bitch. Like it wasn't enough she almost stepped on me and wanted me to move (for she could step on me in other places in the studio) - her manton got stuck for few moments on my head and felt like it gonna pull my hair. When I saw how Miguel react when he saw it (and he did see it) - I thought it probably look really funny from the side. Ok, I will kill you in other time just because you made Miguel laugh. 

Still I didn't over all without fixings. In one part of legs I made something which I thought it's right. Miguel looked at my legs that moment in hawk' eyes. He didn't have to say a word. It was enough for me to understand it's something similar but not the same. I changed the step for the right thing. In one water brake - Miguel came to me for correcting me. One more thing I made ok, but not clear enough and not sharp enough. If this is all he had to correct me in all class tonight - my condition is great. But the girl who I know through Facebook wasn't the same. I know she was in Sevilla lately for a month, learned that time (from Miguel and probably from others as well) and I wondered how does she dance. When I noticed - she made some more mistakes and it looked like Miguel correct her more. He asked her more than once what happened. She told me twice or three times in class that she's really nervous and things are too hard for her. I made a try to relax her and tell her that in the end all will be learned. And I asked her about her shoes. I couldn't not to notice. I saw this model before (which is beautiful), but I never saw this color on shoes (although the color is also beautiful). I told her I think her shoes are amazing. The answer about my question is yes, it's from Sevilla. 

Probably because Mijal wasn't there and because there was no class after us - our class took longer. We made the solea after the time was up. And one more short,  happy and easy dance for desert. 

After class - me and my new Facebook friend stayed a bit to talk with Miguel. I think she went to the party. Near the door to the studio from outside a little funny drama. The guy who came to take Miguel made a check. Miguel said something about a shower, but he didn't mean to NOW. This guy started to smell(!!!) Miguel. Miguel said he's Superman and got back inside to take his stuff. I didn't go. My dog was waiting for me. I didn't have the time to take him out before class, I didn't know if I will have a chance to go this party, and... Sometime my dog and me become sick in the same time. I think that in this hour, mostly in the last moment I don't have anyone to ask for taking him out for a walk and and taking care for him at all.... So no party to tell about, but one great evening with the things I meant to do. And no pains, just when I got back home my finger started to remind me that I was still sick myself in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment