Saturday, December 29, 2012

Workshop with Miguel, day two

That's a start for a terrible dancing - it started in the morning and I came after something like four hours of sleeping at night. Life still goes on and I have to catch each moment (a thing which disturb sleeping).  I made too much noise by mistake when I came. This time Miguel notice me because of it in the moment I got in. Of course he couldn't stop the class of advanced, but he signed me. I changed clothes up and went down. The kido didn't pay attention to me this time, but if attention to me will disturb her in class - it's forgiven. Mostly because it's her and I like her. This time - although I like her there was something that I was happy about - it looked a bit harder to her this time. So doesn't do it perfect, it's hard for her as well, I can be relax and nothing to be jealous for. At that time I could talk a bit with the girl I know through Facebook. There is something about her that remind me myself - it looked that she's glad she knows someone there. The only difference was that I was glad cause it's more interesting to me and I was relax anyway. She looked she needed someone she knows there to relax while I was in that part long time ago, but I don't need it any more. I said I hope it would feel less crowded this time. Another girl asked me what do I mean. I told about the manton that got stuck on my head. Both girls laughed from this story and I think that a third one did laugh too. I guess that if I would see it from the side instead of getting angry at that moment - I probably would have think myself it's funny. In a moment I was hypnotized by Miguel and the way he gave that class - I heard this girl talk with others. As I heard - it's something like her second year of learning flamenco and first time in her life she try to dance with manton. 

Our class has started in few minutes late. Miguel was checking out the music for us. I took my manton and took a place near the way he stands while he teach. I was really tired and I was sure that something happen. Damn, what took my attention? I just found myself stair at nothing and can't remember what took my attention. From the other side - I heard "Orna! Orna!". I looked. This time - I had a good reason to look and I could know what was that. Miguel looked was still looking for the right music for us, but it didn't disturb him to call me and check my respond. I don't know if it's because I was so tired or because it's him, I know that in this moment it was pretty funny. And checking name by Mijal. Not all needed it at loud. Few didn't came, one of the missing was that bitch who got stuck her manton over my head. I won't miss her... 

Class has started officially. Miguel asked us to put down our mantons which all of us held. We made a short hands' warming. In one point - I made it more dramatic than it was meant to be and I have no idea where it came from. Miguel seemed to like it. He looked at me and smiled. After that - a little practice on some steps from our solea. He kinda wanted me to do something, but I was too tired to understand what does he want this time. Fine. Move on to the practice before the manton. 

After taking the mantons - Mijal said to me that she didn't have the time earlier to say hello as needed, so... Two more kisses. This time - from her. I didn't know that she fell needed to kiss me as well and I think I like this surprise. 

And working on the solea real hard. It's really hot there while dancing inside the studio, and outside - sun is shining. In one stop I made a face to Mijal in a try to look happy but tired. In another water brake - I talked again with the girl from Facebook. She didn't get something with the manton which was very clear to me. It was a bit less clear to me to explain cause sides got to me like mirror look. I made a try to show the right to left but somehow in the first time - I showed her from left to right. I apologized and we made a short practice both of us alone while our backs to the dancing part in the studio. 

And some new steps. And few new things with the manton, a part of t is a new thing in the alegria I learn this year in the ordinary classes. Still - it's the second part in here and it's still hard for me with or without the ordinary classes. The first part - a thing I never saw before, so making it myself....! Just shoot me...... While a practice of this part Miguel asked me if it's hard. Yes, it is. 

Miguel had a funny story about a time he used to work in a tablao long time ago. He told it in English. It's pretty hard for me to repeat it in here cause some of was showing what happened. 

And doing all over, all the solea for the end. He asked in Hebrew(!!) if doing it with him or without. We all said "with". He made a sigh and said we'll do it once with him and once without. One of the girls said "Once with Miguel, and once with Miguel". So it was in the end - twice more with him.

And our class was a little after time as well. One of the girls ran out cause she needed, never mind Mijal told her it isn't over yet and there is one more part. the last part was again without mantons, no connection to our solea, happy music and just practice some steps which looks like a full dance. This time it was a funny choice. It was a flamenco version to "Killing Me Softly". The music sounds happy and the song itself - half sang in English and some in Spanish. 

While changing up - I knew that my family is waiting for me and they wants me to come earlier than I could just like this. Every Friday and every Saturday - I go to my parents to eat with them, with my sisters and my niece lunch. One of my sisters was hurry today, so... As a rush I forgot my mobile phone in the toilets. It was luck I could remember it a moment after and the fact the girl which came in after me was my new friend from Facebook. She took out my phone with her and gave me. 

And for tonight... I will go to see the other show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment