Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flamenco wars at Facebook

Old readers knows about my "love" to one from the south here who calls herself "a dancer". She and I opened flamenco groups in Facebook. I crated one for worldwide flamenco  lovers - professional and non professional flamencos. She opened for Israelis only, and as it looked like in the start - for professional and no one else. I found myself in her group quite in mistake. I probably get addicted to soap operas if I didn't get out of there yet. Till there is important information - too much soap. And till the information comes - what a drama in the opera!

The wars about the next Dias de Flamenco if it worth or not trying was in her group. She had so many times things to say about things that others uploaded to her groups till I wondered how long someone will give it back to her in her face. And she said that a  video which is talking about end of year show of her studio became a YouTube heat in Jerez. Yeah, sure! It's clear that in Jerez they talk in Hebrew! As a part of talking how terrible things that others upload to her group - she said NOT to upload things twice. So she uploaded this YouTube many times in her group. And twice in mine. Each time in another profile of hers (once of her own as a regular profile, and once after few minutes with a profile of her company). She deleted one after I wrote her about it. 

After that she made it something close to it with a bit more brain: she uploaded something about a show of hers after it happened. Not much after - someone who I never met personally but I heard of and was with her on the same stage, the same show - uploaded the same thing she did. At my group. But this time - no warning. I just deleted one.

Now he uploaded something else, but as long as it's new and about flamenco.... And meanwhile - in her group.... She asked so many times about how to teach (cause she is a "great dancer and teacher"). While new things in my group - someone else asked about how to teach one of the most basic movements of hands... She answered about how does she teach (kids? it looks this way). Not really this way, types of it such like... Oh, this way the "great dancer" from the south learned in Granada.  

No comments:

Post a Comment