Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bus drivers.....

I know, it isn't really flamenco, but...

Bus drivers in Israel are... A thing of their own. 

Well, I wear heel shoes also with no connection to flamenco. It's years and there for it was easy for me to start dancing in it. When I started with the flamenco - others who started with me had a big trouble: not only to dance - dance on heels. Me - just to dance. The heels are the bonus.

This evening I got into a bus. I didn't have money in the price of a ticket, I had only more. A moment after I gave him over money - he started to drive. And then he had to ask some questions. For a start: don't you run on the heels? No, I don't. And few more questions and we're getting far from the station. He was so worries about my heel shoes - a thing that didn't disturb him to keep me standing next to him with some more things to ask. My mobile phone rang. Only then he gave me change and my ride ticket. 

I have one thing to say about my heels, but I don't think that a bus driver from here will understand: I don't run in my heel shoes, I dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment