Monday, February 25, 2013

That was one of the weirdest

So, one of the evening with Andreu in the studio. As far as it's Purim (like Halloween, only a Jewish version) - Andreu came with a hat which has nothing to do with anything. Last moment again, most of the medium level group set aside. Neta asked me to be quiet although I was (even my heels didn't make a sound). Recording the sound..... 

From my group - only sat there one of the girls in the studio. When I went out to change - the daughter was there. Neta offered flyers for Días de Flamenco. She got for us. And to start the class as a trio. The one who came before me asked if we became before time. Of course! It has no reason for the other class has over, the people go and Neta wants us to start! Well, Purim......

We made a short hands' warming. A cute kid (I bet he's 6 or 7 years old) looked as us from the door. we through to a short legs' warming. The kid had enough of looking at us. He said goodbye (I swear it true) and went away. 

Neta asked us to take our mantons. The girl from Haifa came. We made some parts from our alegria - worked on making each part better. Won't help a thing - I am getting better in some of the things, I control the manton better, but in few parts - the same all the time - it still feels to me like a war with the manton. This evening I had few of the biggest wars of this kind. 

And all our alegria. Oh dear, how many times did we make only the start till we really danced all..... For Andreu - few things were new, even without making the "Belén style steps". We had to work a bit of making the connection between his music to our steps. I mean - only the steps which were new to him.  

We danced few times. Someone said about the last week steps. No time. Once dancing all just like this without the last week steps, and once with recording. As Neta said it - I thought she wants to take a video of us. After once we danced it - Neta asked us to take our shoes off and dance barefoot. The girl who came before me had a story for not dancing. The girl from Haifa said that the floor is dirty. The daughter and me took our shoes off and got ready to dance this way. Neta let her mobile phone to record the music. She made the palmas. The daughter and me danced. I made few wars with the manton again, this situation was too weird and made me forget few things in the start, but... It felt so free. I couldn't stop smiling. The girl took her daily shoes with noise and joined us with noise. Who cares about the recording? She will dance with noise - no matter which kind of shoes. The girl from Haifa took on her daily shoes and joined us as well, but her shoes can't make any noise. 

Class was over. Neta offered again the flyers. I took for myself, the the girl already thanked me. So I gave the three others flyers of Días de Flamenco and only then took for myself a piece of paper version. I went out to change. When I got back - only Neta and the daughter left. While taking on my daily shoes - got into the "it happen all the time" and was the last one in the studio for closing the lights

No comments:

Post a Comment