Monday, April 22, 2013

Besame Mucho

The little fight in Facebook moved on. I'm not use to it when it gets to "my" group. A bit before I needed to go - I had what to say, he answered fast, he knows nothing about flamenco but he try to teach me. I came to class almost in the last moment. In the medium level class were two girls which I didn't see all year, but I remember at least one of them as a beginner from last year. I think she was the best in her class when I still saw how does she dance. This time I saw her taking a video. She signed me with her head for hello. Andreu was there. Although I came so late - it looked that I came first. I went to change. Few more girls came. My friend said hello from far. Birthday girl... She already saw a birthday gritting which I sent her and she thanked me. She was too busy in a call for talking face to face. 

Between classes... How much happiness for coming back Sunday classes. Neta made a change in the colour of her hair, so many comments about it. Many liked it. My friend still didn't get it in. I asked Neta to save me with the fight I had through Facebook. She told me that I shouldn't take it hard, and she told me something which was new for me about flamenco (or did I forget it?), but it still didn't make me wrong. The kido said what she's gonna do next week in the feria of Tel Aviv. Our studio won't take a part. Neta thought of taking a part pretty in the last moment, she took few to dance, I was sorry in the start that she didn't choose me, but now some dramas.... Andreu was meant to play there, not only for our studio. He's been told that he will play for free and won't receive any money for it. He still accepted for having a practice. The worse part was that they didn't want to give him any credit and write his name on the flyers with all others who will take a part. That was too much for him (and he's right). He said that won't do it this way and won't play this year in the feria. Our studio won't take a part in the shows, so I don't mind who Neta wanted to dance from our studio. Few other things has been cancel because Andreu was meant to play. Neta said that next year it won't happen again and she's already works on getting the studio to dance next year. The first thought is probably getting all of us with the alegria with mantons of Sundays. Or maybe NOT all of us....

My friend got in, still talking in the mobile phone. When she finished - Andreu started to play Besame Mucho. My friend said it's for her birthday. The "ballerina" ran to hug her. Around my friend became a circle, I don't know how did I stay outside. Andreu got closer and got back playing. All sang her "happy birthday" in Hebrew, Neta sang after that in Spanish. With all the years that I dance in this studio - I don't remember anything like this. 

Our class started in a late. Neta asked us what do we prefer to warm first - arms or legs. I said "arms" and I think I wasn't the only one. The kido said loud that she wants legs. Neta said something about the old ones. We started in a short hands' warming while Andreu was playing some other famous songs which not made for flamenco, but had flamenco versions. 

Legs' warming. It moved fast to remind steps from the alegria. My memory was blanc, but as we moved on with class - I started to remember. Maybe accept one legs' part which took me almost all class to remember and still I wasn't sure. From the start it was the hardest part for me in the alegria - accept few things with the manton. The difference is that the manton become easier most of time, accept today. Because of the blanc memory - the hard parts with the manton got back to be hard and I made some stupid mistakes which has no connection to anything which I normally do. 

Once dancing all the alegria. I made some mistakes, mostly (again) because of the blanc memory. But it wasn't only that. The "ballerina" was behind me. In one part she let herself go forward and got stuck between me and my friend. I got stuck in her with hands and mantons few times and got confuse a bit more. After once - the kido got ready to go. I have no idea why. Still - we had a little brake, so I took this time to wish her luck next week in the feria. The brake was to take things more clear to all of us and to remember better the dance and music. 

Once again to dance all the alegria. I still made few stupid mistakes. Two weeks brake from this alegria and my head stopped to work. Well, in the case of the "ballerina" - her head never works. Once again - she was behind, and in the same part - she got between me and my friend. This time I let myself get into her without fear. She moved back again. 

The class was over for tonight. And I have flamenco tomorrow and in Tuesday. Next week.... 4 days of flamenco. We'll have another say instead of Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment