Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I feel like freaking out

I don't know how bad it's gonna be for me this time just like I didn't know last night. I really don't sleep enough. After few day of running around, dancing, writing.... No sleeping at all.... After class last night - a walk with my dog, dinner, writing, a bath. I'm in a bad shape. After bath I wanted to check out Facebook and maybe to update here. And I was thirsty. Instead of drinking and coming back to the computer - I came to bed and thought that I should rest for a moment. I pull down my head and stayed this way till morning. 

Today.... Still tired. Afternoon I went for a medical check (I have no idea why did it have to be today). My throat has pains because of it. At least not my legs, but... Freaks me out. And this checking and the secretary there made me nervous although I have nothing serious. 

I was hurry to come to class at time. After I saw no one in the studio, maybe one who looked familiar outside - I started to wonder. Yeah, this checking of my health and the fact I don't sleep gave me the signs. I came too much before time, even before the beginners were meant to start.......

Came back home for few minutes and soon go back to the studio. I will probably will make a fool of myself in the second class because I'm this low this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment